Miley Cyrus

I’m Sooooo NOT Engaged

3/26/2012 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0326_MILEY_CYRUS_BN
Yes, she wore a ring and yes, it was on her ring finger -- but Miley Cyrus still can’t figure out why everyone thought she was engaged ... because it ain't true!!!

As we reported, Miley was spotted with a giant rock on that special spot last Thursday -- sending the internet buzzing with rumors she's engaged to BF Liam Hemsworth.

But Miley quashed the gossip today tweeting, “I'm not engaged. I've worn this same ring on this finger since November!”

So in Miley World -- if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and walks like a duck ... it’s apparently NOT a duck.

Emma

Yep, she's a loser. No one wears a ring on that finger and displays it right out there for everyone to see if they don't want speculation...what a douchette.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Well then she did it to gain attention....perhaps that cute girlie from "the hunger games" was trying to creep up on Miley's man or perhaps Miley felt some jealousy coming on....that's my opinion.....

Kelster

liam can do better

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Why did she do it? Probably because she's a spoiled, young, brat with a lot of money...

remy

of course she's not engaged. who would marry a total skank like her?

b

I don't understand. Getting engaged is based on the quality of the ring. I feel sorry for you. You would pass on someone that loves you for a dirt bag cheater with a nice ring. Good luck in life

b

I know u were raised by a pack of wolves but u were never told that's your ring finger? Wake up girl you will be with Lyndsy, Britney and Whitney soon. That is washed up old or dead sluts

Combichrist

Harvey... When are you going to post those nasty semi-nude pics of Octo and her Frodo feet? Ewww....

Anya

Who cares ?!

John T.

I hope this guys mother tells him to run from this dope head fast. She is nothing but trash.She acts like a slut now.

AntiSocialForum.com

That's good. If she stays single she's more likely to end up in Playboy.

GLaDOS

When the f*** did Miley Cyrus get hot? Did she have work done or something? Something about her is different. I've never thought she was that great looking but damn.. she's looking bangable.

AntiSocialForum.com

Playboy, Playboy, Playboy

tellmeaboutit

Wow, desperate much, Miley?? Always some antics to get attention. Zzzzzz.

janet