Fiat 500 Challenge

Part Deux ...

Shevonne vs. Anna

3/27/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FIATAdvertisement
032712_fiat2_still
Two women ... two Fiat 500 convertibles ... one winner. Yep, Harv's cooked up another challenge -- and this one pits Shevonne against Anna, but this time there's a twist.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jdr

Anna by a long shot. The other girl scares me sometimes.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Oh, no way. Shevonne would be much better of a person to hang with. Anna is too stiff. Shevonne is a wild card. Never know what you will get!

Bad Jake

I think Shevonne has the greatest smile ever. She's going to be a great Mom one day too & some guy is going to be very lucky having a woman like her in their life. That's very obvious. Anna doesn't have common sense. She's alright looking but an airhead. I like the way Shevonne thinks even down to the fact that "The Chew" & "The Revolution" are crap for what they did to AMC & OLTL. I'm depressed that One Tree Hill is coming to an end next week & I know she feels it too somewhat. It's an entertaining show that's never boring. I call them as I see them. When I see TMZ, I think of Shevonne & Max as the stars along with Harvey & Charles of course. I'm betting 3 of My friends $50 each that Shevonne wins so I hope there's a clear cut winner & it's Shevonne. Good luck!

itsnoise

I'll do the nerdy glasses over the crazy cat lady...

whyme

I think shevonne has a chance, she cracks me up on the show, shes like the girl next store or like one of your gal pals that u just like to listen to just for fun cuz they always say somethat that makes u say, ., huh? An u just laugh

Gentleman

Anna and Shevonne are both beautiful young ladies with differing appeals on what appears to be on both the inside and out.

I predict a tie vote.

Dan

Sympathy vote for Shevonne and her "cats"

MG

Is it just me or is that Anna girl sooo sexy!

LILLY

Anna, for sure. I like her style and she is very pretty.

LILLY

Anna, for sure. She is beautiful very stylish and sexy.

b003

How can you not love both of them? It should be a tie!

chepe77

Anna, All the way! now that shevonne is a psuedo celebrity she need to lose weigh.t what a loser , you lose loser.