Transgender Beauty Queen

I Never Asked to See

Trump's Genitals

4/3/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0403_gloria_alred_jenna_talackova_video_bn
The transgender beauty queen who was DQ'd from the Miss Universe pageant due to her birth gender says she never ONCE asked to see Donald Trump's penis -- so his obsession with her genitals isn't fair.

23-year-old Jenna Talackova just held a news conference -- and her attorney Gloria Allred insisted ... Donald Trump unjustly disqualified her from the competition last week by limiting participants to "naturally-born" females.

Gloria said, Jenna "didn’t ask Mr. Trump to prove he's a naturally born man, or see photos of his birth, or to view his anatomy ... It made no difference to her. Why should it have made a difference to him?"

For the record -- all of Jenna's official documents, including her driver's license and birth certificate, say she's female. Jenna even proved it by whipping out her passport.

Passport belonging to Jenna Talackova
Trump has since reversed his "naturally-born" female position -- and has promised to allow Jenna to compete. Jenna stated she still wants to compete.

But Jenna wants Trump to take it one step further, admitting "loudly and clearly" he was wrong from the get go. Jenna also wants Trump to promise to repeal the "naturally-born" female rule -- or face legal action.

Lauri

I see this as an opportunity for the Miss Universe system to prove that it's more than an archaic way to objectify women. OTOH, a transgendered man would probably require plastic surgery to look like a woman and if the real women aren't allow plastic surgery to compete it's not a fair fight. The real women DO use things like hair extensions, false eyelashes and padding to make themselves look better artificially so if a transgender can look good using only those kind of things, I think it would be a fair competition. Wonder what would happen if then drag queens insisted on being able to compete? The pageants might actually be interesting then, lol.

Andy

This is the devil in a dress. You were born a man and no matter what you think or other people think you will die a man. God will exact his revenge on this shemale. I guess if you believe your someone I guess you are. Well I think I'm president, so when and where do I start???? It's amazing that we as country have given the "GAYS" so many rights but we still hold black people down. Hey queers, do our country a favor and stay in the closet.

Andy

HermesHeiress

I believe whole heartedly that everyone has the right to be who they are..whether by birth or elective surgeries.I am Canadian and believe in people's rights period.AS for the Miss Universe Pageant...they stated a contestant must be BORN a female...I must have fell off a turnip truck because Jenna was BORN a MALE,so why is Jenna and Gloria protesting?.What if a full fledge man (born as a man) was to enter this competion..are we to allow it too?.Where do we draw the line ?.I am absolutely confuse at Gloria request for wanting to change rules of a competition.This isn't civil rights being denied...this competion doesn't dictates a persons place in our society ...this isn't a Gay rights issue.. this isn't denying someone health benefits....this is a frivilous issue.Jenna wanted to be a woman...she is a woman.Jenna want to be recognised as a woman(by surgical means) she is,Jenna now wants rules disregard to prove she is a woman...well it shouldn't.

Sandy

I don't believe anything Trump says. Why would anyone want to see anything of his LOL Gross and double Gross, He is just trying to get publicity for his show. He does this with anything he is doing. He is a media whore and a bully

levi

Trump knows he wants to hit that...

STFUP

What a SUPID argument. Trump isn't competing - so his gender isn't the issue.
However, it's a peagent for women - not 'man-made' women.
Besides, the official reason she was disqualified was becuase she 'hid' this information on her entry form.

peachpie

the more people know the dumber they get. he will ner be a she no matter how much money she spends to make it so. me obviously ridiculous theory that because you paid somebody a lot of money to muddie your cosmetic appearance that you can change genders? our pagents used to be about people holding themselves up to have the highest moral charector.
now we have a man mad because calling a duck a chicken is stupid. donald trump took a good american tradition and turned it into a side show.

Lindy

Now the men are taking over this competition!

Big D

One good thing is that her/his transformation sure turned out better than the thing that is Chaz

STFUP

So, wait. Trump is letting her compete now?
That does it. Beauty pageants now, officially, mean NOTHING.
And her lawsuit is STUPID! It's a PRIVATELY RUN & FUNDED COMPETITION! The legal system has NO say in what rules they wish to impose. I only hope next year, Trump makes sure, in writing, that the rules state you must have been born female.

Sandy

Your a man! I don't care if you had your penis cut off and fake boobs your a man.....

SportsGrl

There shoud be a LAW against Gloria Allred

just_sayin'

So I guess this means women can strap one on and go compete in the transgender pageants?

RoorToken

The reason the world is screwed up is because of people like you. You are ignorant, and it spills out from the words you speak. Read up on transgenders, and realize that most of these people endure life long difficulties associated with their condition. Keep an open mind, and maybe, just maybe, you won't sound like such a jackass next time you open your ultra-conservative right winged mouth.