Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Post-Engagement Family Vacay

4/21/2012 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted together
For the first time since the engagement news broke, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted together ... seen here being driven to a private plane at an airport on the Galapagos Islands.

The couple has reportedly been there for most of this week on a post-engagement trip with their entire brood.

Though the couple has finally decided to tie the knot after years of dating, there has been no word yet on when the wedding of the millennium might go down.

Ace

It looks like the Purina Dog Chow truck.

Bite Me

Oh God! Enough already with these 2 media whores! This sh@t is NOT news worthy at all. But if their private plane just does happen to crash and kill them both, then that IS news worthy. We can only hope!

Cheryl

Millennium? Really? You should get out more dude. These two morons can drop off the face of the earth for all I care.

justsaying

I have nothing bad to say about these two because I'm spending all my time trying to figure out why they think they're so frigging important. Like riding in that truck with the lights going off. Why....what makes them this important?

Kyle

check out my angelina jolie drawing, love ang!

Barb

Is it a coincidence that they are finally getting engaged as Billy Bob Thornton's autobiography is about to come out and dig up her wild past again?

OBS

"...after years of dating"??? Who writes your stuff on the weekends? They have been living together as married people. The engagement is silly after 6 kids. Please, stop making it such a big deal - these people are rich enough already.

vtajen

Really TMZ? "Wedding of the millennium"?!? How is it that a man who cheated on his wife and got his mistress pregnant and a woman that seduced a married man and got pregnant equals "wedding of the Millennium?" There are FAR better people within our society that we should be acknowledging instead of these two. I just wish they'd move to another country and leave America. They act like they don't want to live here anyway.

superbadnerves1

Spotted together seen together it just freaks me out when I here about these celebs couples This is why most of the time its a fail you never put anything before your family and God

Throwback kid

Do their children attend school? while these two movie stars fly all over the world to film their movies and bring the kids with them, it seems to come at the expense of their education. The chances of them growing up to be film stars is slim, they will need an education to make it out there but it looks like some of them my wind up being a high school dropout like Angelina. put these kids in school already

Pink Dahlia

"Wedding of the Millennium"?? of these two cheaters?

Please TMZ, Get real.BTW don't four of these kids ever go to school?

Patty

Mamma should tell him to get a haircut and dress like a man of his age.

Lucinda B

Do they really need to be ENGAGED? Just get married quietly/legally. You have 6 friggin kids! Oh no! I suppose they'll justify it by selling the photos and donating the money to charity. (vomit, vomit, vomit)

CN

"...after years of dating." I don't think it still counts as dating if you've lived together for years and share a brood of kids. Just sayin'...

Critty

Who cares - these two individuals are insignificant and nobody cares that they are finally getting married - big woop. Every time I see a promo, whether on TMZ or another show, I change the channel.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments