Rosie O'Donnell

RIPS Lindsay Lohan --

She's a DISGRACE to Liz Taylor

4/24/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0_u51ouy09_0_i0055s8l
Rosie O'Donnell
is on the warpath over the casting of Lindsay Lohan in the new Liz Taylor biopic ... saying LiLo simply isn't "capable" to perform the role because her personal life is still a disaster.

Rosie was on the "Today" show with Matt Lauer and Donny Deutsch ... when it was announced that Lohan will play Taylor in the upcoming Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick."

O'Donnell instantly made her feelings known -- "I feel very sorry for her ... I think she needs a lot of time away ... She's had a lot of trouble doing every single movie, including SNL. She was out and not in rehearsal. I think she's not in a place to work."

When Deutsch suggested, "She's our generation's Elizabeth Taylor" ... O'Donnell lost it.

"You're out of your mind! You're a crackhead! The last thing she did good she was sixteen."

Rosie continued, "I don't think she's right for the role and I don't think she's capable at this point to portray that character."

0117_remembering_elizabeth_taylor_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

haskel420

LESBIAN FIGHT..!!

yup

She's absolutely correct.

Danielle

I could have sworn, i just said this last night....LMAO!!!

dcmetro123

What a douche. F-you, Rosie. Go find a life.

Kari

I AGREE! Lindsay's life is still a disaster, and she shouldn't be making any movie. She's still out of control.

STFUP

I can't stand Rosie, but she's 100% right. Casting Lohan is a MAJOR insult to Liz's memory.
Liz had CLASS. Lohan - has a record. Pathetic.

Snooki'sHairBump

Rosie wasn't ripping her. She was telling the truth.

haskel420

LIZ TAYLOR DID DRUGS AS WELL AND DRANK AND GOT DIVORCED MORE THAN LILO..

Rachel

For once I actually agree with Rosie. Lindsay Lohan and Elizabeth Taylor aren't even in the same catergory. Lindsay Lohan is better off playing roles where she plays trashy white trash. Too bad Lifetime is making a movie about Courtney Love. Lindsay would be perfect for the role.

Phreaky

AGREE 8MILLION PERCENT. This is a disaster and a disgrace to Elizabeth's memory. Thank God she isn't alive to see it, she would be horrified.
Whoever is making this movie is clearly doing it for the notoriety that comes with having a lying, thieving crackhead on the project.
Ridiculous.

John T.

I'm not a fan of Rosie, but on this one I have to agree with her. She is the only one that has had the balls so far to speak the truth. Blohan is not even fit to step LIz's shoes. She a liar, thief , crack head and sure that Liz was never ever a carpet muchcher or slept with half of LA. Liz was a lady and had class and money Lindsay will only ever dream of having.Having her play Liz is a sick joke.

haskel420

LIZ TAYLOR overweight, crippled, mentally confused insomniac, obsessed by sex and sustained by painkillers..

Bren

I agree with Rosie.

Mick

1. Rosie - Pot, meet Kettle. You're an admitted pyschological mess as well, drugs or not. You're the last one to be judging others.
2. Liz Taylor was also a mess through most of her life. If she were a young actress today, she might give L. Lohan a run for her money.

Amber

How bout that?? Rosie actually said something that I Agree with 100%!!!!! :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments