The Royal Wedding Anniversary

One Year of Fancy Royalness

4/29/2012 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0427_royal_anniversary_launch
It's time to break out your silly hats again... 'cause today marks the one-year anniversary of Prince William and the Kate Middleton's televised marriage.

Check out what the newlyweds did during their first year of holy matrimony.

You can take the silly hat off now.

Lilly

I really love William and Kate, but enough already with the coverage of them and the Royal Family this week-end!!

Becky

Kate does not take a bad picture. Even William doesn't take too many bad pictures; thus they are both attractive people, and will make cute kids!

KicksandGiggles

Britain is in a recession. I will cheer for these 2 when the working poor in Britain can share some of the Royal Family's obscene unearned inherited wealth off the backs of the working people who now desperately need help. Its 2012 not 1812.

PUBLISHER_2

The Royal Wedding Anniversary One Year of Fancy Royalness
This was the best wedding i've seen in years.
They are "Soulmates" meant for each other.
The wedding of a life time. I will never forget you.
Will & Kate.I wish both of you all the best.

wiptidoo

Good for them, but what is the purpose of the royal family, Is that why the taxes are so insane in England, to pay for their fun and relaxation? These people have never worked a REAL job a day in their life, while the rest of the world suffers, they get it all handed to them. How is that ok, because of tradition-they get everything handed to them????

Clytemnestra

She is stunning...period. No scandals and they've been together years and still seem very happy together. For those who complain about their money...what do the Kardashians do to make there millions? Attend openings and pose here there and everywhere. Kate and William's appeareances invariably support some good cause. I like them a great deal.

patty

Prince William is a product of his Mother, Princess Diana..Caring, loving and kind..He is following in her foot steps supporting her chairities. Not to forget his brother Harry..I believe this couple are bringing back respect for the disfunctional Royal family..Ole Queen and her Prince of a husband/ Ha. Not to forget to mention his father who was an adulter from the day he married her..She lacked in love, sex and comfort from this SOB. I would have looked elsewhere had I been her..You can't get married at 19 and then only get sex long enough to make two children..He was too busy getting in the nickers of the Rotweiller, Camilla Parker Bowels..How they can live with what they did to Diana, amazes me..Diana's all to short a time with her son's taught them so much about love, kindness and they need to thank her for those two young men accepting Camilla..I don't know that they accept her? I think out of respect and some love of their father, they grin and bare it? If anyone desires getting her title HRH back for putting up with him, his adultry, along with the deceased Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth, Prick Phillip and the rest of the disfunctional Royal family who treated her so shabily, Diana does. Hopefully, Prince William will find a way to give the deserved title back to her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2