Kate Upton

Watch Me Nearly Dance

OUT OF MY BIKINI!!!!

5/1/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0501_kate_upton_bikini
Kate Upton has a brand new dance ... it's called the Cat Daddy ... it involves A LOT of bouncing ... and it is clearly best performed in a microscopic red bikini.

It's unclear why Upton made the video ... directed by noted fashion photographer Terry Richardson ... but GIVE THAT MAN THE OSCAR!!!!!

It ain't the first time Kate's decided to show off her dance moves on the Internet ... she famously busted out the "Dougie" back when that was a thing.

If you're still reading this post right now ... your mouse must be broken.

THE BEAVER

magica: 8 minutes ago

Those are the two finest boobs ever created. Kate is a goddess!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, makes ya wonder if they were created by God or store bought? I might sound like my least favorite person when I say this, but are those real? LOL

THE BEAVER

magica: 6 hours ago

Get those funbags movin', Katie! They still don't compare to JLove's sweater meat, but I'll take 'em in a pinch.

LOL funbags.. too damn funny, but if they are bags and not boobs, no fun when they leak. LOL

stlrockn

Kate Upton should be a flavor at Baskin Robbins. I'm just sayin'....

CallingAllIdiots

ummm... the Cat Daddy is not a new dance... And pretty she maybe but she still looks like an idiot doing that stupid dance...

Comet

She's very attractive but that's the worst dancing I've ever seen.

Goslinglvr

I'm a straight woman and I think she looks pretty freakin' hot! Yeah, it's kinda skanky to make a video like this and the dancing is really bad. So what? If I were inclined to take a dip in the lesbo pool, she would be on my list along with Mila Kunis.

williamnh2

Thanks for showing the two hottest women on earth back to back almost. Rhiana's butt is amazing and all of Kate is amazing. I guarantee this little red bikini dance will be huge. I am glad it happened in my lifetime! Incredible!!!

TNT

My. God.

Jexica

She's a pretty girl, but she looks like she' s having a coniption fit or something. Reminds me of the girl who can only run or walk backwards and looks crazy when she tries to walk normally.

Sunset

I laughed when it said directed by Terry "pedosmile" Richardson. As if this requires any type of direction.

Chantel3000

Well her dance is much better than that awful song!

olease

sorry but she is pretty but the body is HORRIBLE ! let be honest here just because she makes you guys who sit at the computer all day penis a little bigger doesn't mean you cant be honest.....

American Patriot

OH my god........fr*kn beauty in motion! Can I marry you sweetie?

love all red blooded american boys!

BRAINS

Kate Upton has just solved all ED problems!

lokimutt

I haven't left the house since you posted this video. I just watch it over and over in awe.