Kate Upton

Watch Me Nearly Dance

OUT OF MY BIKINI!!!!

5/1/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0501_kate_upton_bikini
Kate Upton has a brand new dance ... it's called the Cat Daddy ... it involves A LOT of bouncing ... and it is clearly best performed in a microscopic red bikini.

It's unclear why Upton made the video ... directed by noted fashion photographer Terry Richardson ... but GIVE THAT MAN THE OSCAR!!!!!

It ain't the first time Kate's decided to show off her dance moves on the Internet ... she famously busted out the "Dougie" back when that was a thing.

If you're still reading this post right now ... your mouse must be broken.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Steve

All I can say is I like

THE SHEENY MAN

Sooooo yummy!

Look TMZ I posted my comment for viewing...

Non TMZ members have more freedom of speech then members being blocked by non members virgin eyes!!!!

TMZ, Harvey and your web designers are so behind the times and just stupid people!!!

Passion Of The Taint

Look TMZ I posted my comment for viewing...

Passion Of The Taint

Look TMZ I posted my comment for viewing...

RETARD HUNTER

So hot!

Look TMZ I posted my comment for viewing...

Bruce Zoldak

she looks like a fish out of water

henry clermont

WOW...SHE,S DANCING REOTIC DANCE FOR ME ..I LIKE THIS WOMAN ANYWAY ....HOPE BE NEAR HER ....WOW AGAIN ....

Cat Daddy

I like you Kate... Nice bit of spice... Thanks!! You other loosers... get a life... She has more cash than all of you together...:)

Cantrellesmith

Kate is Looking so sexy and Hot in the Bikini .
ResDermatrol

Tim

I could watch this all day - dayum

luo

got beer belly!

Bradlee TheDawg

Fake tits, no-talent bleached blonde flash-in-the-pan. She's a Sports Illo swimsuit model 'ho. and Congressman Fred Upton's daughter. I'm betting he's just proud as pie of his widdle gwir-il - truth be known he's probably banging her himself the same way he's screwing the rest of his constituents. Girls like this set women's' rights back 50 years.

BigDaveMike

What a Gal..;)

Kanye East

she might dance out of her bikini, but I wanna see this one here http://j.gs/1kbt

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11