'Shark Tank' Star

Oops, I WRECKED My Ferrari

... at 130 MPH

5/2/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_ferrari_crash
Robert Herjavec -- one of the deep-pocketed investors on "Shark Tank" -- slammed his ultra-fast $350K Ferrari into a wall at 130 MPH ... and TMZ has the glass-shattering dash cam footage.

It all went down this weekend during the Ferrari Challenge at the Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA ... where Robert was racing his 2011 Ferrari 458 against other rich guys in really expensive cars.

Herjavec tells TMZ,  "I crashed in qualifying -- bad and hard hit."

"I was having an amazing lap very fast, just off the course record, and then just thought I could go a little faster (what race car driver doesn’t?)."

Herjavec -- who's reportedly worth more than $100 MILLION -- lost control and crashed into a wall ... crushing the front of his car like a soda can.

But Herjavec -- who miraculously didn't suffer any serious injuries -- didn't pull out of the race. Instead, he got ANOTHER Ferrari and pressed on.

"After the crash I went out and borrowed a friend’s car (good to have friends that lend you a $ 350K car) and 2 hours later I started in 29th and finished 5th. The next day, in the borrowed car, I got on the podium and finished 3rd ! Still leading in the points for the season."

croc

boys with toys.

TMZgossip

check to see if Mark Cuban messed with the steering components!!!!!

camperxl

Speedometer says 50MPH just before he hits the wall, not 130. Huge difference TMZ.

deaffin

How mentally handicapped do you have to be to say he crashed at 130mph when theres a big speedometer on the screen showing he was going 50mph? TMZ - not the brightest crayon in the box.

Jack

I'm sure his wife was relieved to hear he was not injured. Maybe she'll have better luck next time.

Slomoshun

Uh..he was nowhere near 130 when he crashed. Just because he hit the brakes at 130 doesn't mean he crashed at 130. He was doing more like 40...if that.

Potato

What camperxl said. He didn't hit the wall at 130 mph, stupid ****ing tmz and their missleading titles

John

This guy is a pretty decent driver and no he isn't a pro like f1 drivers but this guy isn't some retard.

I love to see other angles but I didn't see anything wrong other than pushing it to hard. If you haven't crashed your not a race car driver.

Also 350k isn't **** when it might be able to be fixed and even jr nascars can cost much more and those are treated like tampons.

Ih8Taxes

Whoops! It's been 6 hours since the last Kardashian story. You're slipping Harvey.

EMB

Of course hes rich, when someone comes on the show with a product they send the manufacturing over to China.

Mumra the Ever Living

This guys an idiot for doing something like this with his "toy".
You people at TMZ are idiots because you can't read a freaking speedometer.

Johnny Carcinoma

Sounds like something broke seconds before the shunt.

#richpeopleproblems

whatevs

50 mph. must be 130 TMZmph! I guess it's like craigslist inches....

SSinOC

He was close to 130 before he started to lose control finally hitting the tires faster than 50.

Christy