Sally Field

Good Genes or Good Docs?

5/6/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0504_sally_fieldThere are a lot of reasons people really like Sally Field.

Here's the 35-year-old two-time Oscar winner back in 1982 (left) -- and 30 years later, the 65-year-old "Steel Magnolia" at an event in NYC this week (right).

Drink your juice, Shelby.

More Good Genes or Good Docs

Kelly

Neither.

Truth

SHE WAS NEVER A HOT CHIC TO BEGIN WITH... GOOD ACTRESS BUT SUCKS IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT. AGREE WITH NEITHER. #TRUTH!!

She's baaaack

Back in the day she was cute as a button and was one of those lucky women who always looked younger than she was. I think it's delightful to see the lines on her forehead instead of looking like an expanse of immobile wax. She has lines around her eyes. The lines on her face and neck look like that of a very well kept woman of her age. Good for you girl. I find it refreshing.

Willa

They crack me up. She looks like a 65 year old woman.

Mick

If you watched her on the recent show "Brothers and Sisters", you can tell she hasn't one BIT of work done. She plays a mother of five and is aged in all her glory - saggy neck, lines on her face - and she is gorgeous. Her acting was amazing on that show and made all the better by the fact that she could move every part of her face. Very believable.

w

my mother in law is 7 years younger then Sally Fields but Sally Fields looks younger then my Mother in law, awesome Sally, you look great

Theresa

Neither... How about Bad B*TCH !!!

Bitogood

My wife and I met her and Goldie Hawn on a trolly in SF back in the 80's. I said hi and that I enjoyed their work. Goldie was gracious, smiled and said thank you. Sally didn't even respond or acknowledge us. She lost a couple of fans that day. Haven't repected her since.JMO

stu

Maybe she was having her period tat day.
She looks GREAT for 65! U haters on here (ladies?) r jealous!

Hey Girl Haaay

When I was in my early teens I fell in love with her show Gidget. It's so damn good! She's gorgeous and always will be. An amazing actress and very well accomplished.

Seldombinlaid

She has always been a babe.

CJ

Good genes, of course! I like her, I REALLY like her!

Jackie

I heart her...her smile rocks:)

remy

genes

Jt

Sally looks great!! Much better than actresses younger than her who have had plastic surgery and now look like a muppet puppet!!! She can also act circles around most Hollywood actresses!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments