Jeff Dunham

Mystery Substance

In My Puppet's Butt

5/9/2012 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

050812_jeff_dunham_still
One of comedian Jeff Dunham's famous puppets had a nasty run-in with TSA -- something about a mystery substance in its butt?? This oughta be good ...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

My Big Salami

TMZ if your going to report news on nobodys please include Moesha, Eric Estrada, Fabio, Right Said Fred, The Geico Caveman, Mr. Belding from "Saved By The Bell" and Lorenzo Lamas...Thanks

Joe

Come agaIn ?

Travisty

His show should be called "RACISM - With Puppets!"

Rey

I do not have to watch this to know he is talking about the lotion. I remember him doing a skit on it for one of his videos. It was funny as hell.

Bridget

HA, Jeff Dunham is funny. I like the dead terrorist puppet. "Silence...I kill you" makes me laugh every time.

oneenigma4u

Old news , It was hand lotion , which has a chemical signature close to nitroglycerin . It falls in with failling a drug test because you had a poppy seed bagel .

leafsfan1977

The lotion story was a huge part of his opening monologue from his first HBO special which aired about 5 years ago. Slight references towards it were made throughout the show as well. Nothing new here.

nadinej

he....already did this joke...a long time ago??? lol

Billy

This dude is the second biggest tool behind Bieber. Dude, seriously, you play with puppets. The comedy isn't funny. No one thinks being a ventrilquilist is funny however you spell it. This is garbage my grandfather would have watched in the black and white days. No one cares any more. Time to pack up your puppets and go home.

Kabala

Was his puppet molested? Damn.

Azzkicker

Hey stupid TMZ dumbasses, way to kill a joke. You idiots should rent the 2nd of Dunham's concert DVD's; it's the opening joke of his act.

Pegasus

I Love watching his programs! This man is good and so funny. Honestly, I do not know which of his puppets I like the best - Peanuts, Walter or Ahmed! Infact, Jeff Dunham did a program on this very subject some time back - it was Hilareous!! TMZ - You are WAY TOO LATE on this one!!

DaveT

It's probably a TSA employee's hand up there, that's what's usually up most airline customer's butt's these days, with the intrusive-yet-ineffective "security" system we have in airports now.

chicagannie

Big Salami - Jeff Dunham isn't a nobody, and unlike you, he is pretty funny!

steve

You suck, TMZ! There have been televised skits of his story regarding the TSA incident for a long time. Stop sucking so much and "report" on something of consequence, for once!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments