Howard Stern

Penis Jokes on

'AGT' Debut

5/15/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051512_agt_stern_launch2

Howard Stern's first night on "America's Got Talent" started off with a bang ... he was articulate ... he was funny ... and he totally made fun of a male stripper for having a small wiener.

Howard entered the "AGT" studio in Los Angeles to a thunderous ovation ... impressed with a series of real, thoughtful critiques. He even had a touching moment with a father-daughter act ... praising them after an emotional performance.

But not everyone got a piece of Howard's nice side -- some stripper magician guy tasted some of Stern's wrath after what could only be described as a terribly disappointing performance.

"I had a lot of hope for you ... I was really rooting for you ... I wanted to see some magic and all I saw was a guy with his pants off ... and a rather small package."

After ripping on the dude's "man boobs" ... Stern added, "Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat my friend."

Ace

It was recorded in advance and edited.....who thought something bad would slip thru???

Joe

Wasn't impressed. But on the fair side, I didn't care for Piers either.

JayTee

What heterosexual guy pays attention to another guy's "package"? that's stupid and i personally wasn't impressed with him on the show. needs someone else

haskel420

he seemed very fake during The View and during recent interviews and promotions for the show

CC

I never thought I'd be wishing for Piers back but last night's performance by Stern has me wishing. Stern's biggest problem is his mouth which is constantly muttering gibberish and constantly overtalks the other judges. You can tell Stern has been told to tone down his humor which makes him seem even more lame.

janet

I enjoyed watching Howard. He was really funny and thoughtful(yes I said thoughtful). He's made the show so much more entertaining. I will definitely watch the show now.

opjones

Stern Rules

News Flash

The hotel ad popped up and scared the hell outta me! As would Howard Sterns penis. Grill this...not that.

Mutt

Howard did ok on the show

www.sternnation.com

the_truth_hurts

he should be making a lot more money, all these reality shows were his concept back in the 80's...best of luck howard...enjoy!

Lynn

This country has taken to judging someone as talented just because he can utter the f-bomb at will without even thinking. Stern was only popular on radio because he wasn't afraid to use vulgar language on radio. That is why he is on Sirius. They encourage it because the needle brained in this country think it is cool. To use language like that means you don't have the intelligence to use the proper words.

LAChris

@Lynn -- Wow. How ignorant. Do you even listen to the Sirius show? He has made it a point since before even starting the satellite edition that cursing and using "non-airwave" radio curse words are a NO-NO. It does not mean he does not use them -- as normal person on the street would use them, but they definitely do not make the basis of the show and his stand on this has stuck for all these years on satellite.

kronenburg

Does anybody actually watch this show? It's like an expensive version of The Gong Show...and Howard Stern is the male version of Jaye P. Morgan.

vicstermdl

Howard was fantastic on last night's AGT. People need to remember his radio persona is not all there is to this man. I think AGT will have its highest ratings EVER. GO HOWARD.........BABA BOOOOO

BB not bb

OH BROTHER. This guy has man boobs and his package is too small to get nude? I think he looks better than most people do stripped down. He looks pretty muscular to me. Maybe Howard is jealous or just looking for cheap laughs.

This guy and Tanning Mom get mocked for how they look, but does the average person even look better? At least Tanning Mom is not fat, like she said.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments