Howard Stern

Penis Jokes on

'AGT' Debut

5/15/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051512_agt_stern_launch2

Howard Stern's first night on "America's Got Talent" started off with a bang ... he was articulate ... he was funny ... and he totally made fun of a male stripper for having a small wiener.

Howard entered the "AGT" studio in Los Angeles to a thunderous ovation ... impressed with a series of real, thoughtful critiques. He even had a touching moment with a father-daughter act ... praising them after an emotional performance.

But not everyone got a piece of Howard's nice side -- some stripper magician guy tasted some of Stern's wrath after what could only be described as a terribly disappointing performance.

"I had a lot of hope for you ... I was really rooting for you ... I wanted to see some magic and all I saw was a guy with his pants off ... and a rather small package."

After ripping on the dude's "man boobs" ... Stern added, "Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat my friend."

Me

By the way, I find nothing offensive about what HS, had to say about the performer in question.

Anyone every watch reality shows ? Those have more sex and violence on them, than anything HS could say.

Give it a rest, he did a great job.

Me

A PLEA TO TMZ -

Please go back to smaller video's, the larger video format you have changed to, does not play in real time, is fuzzy at best, and too big for my computer screen.
Not user friendly to say the least. If ya dont want to switch back to the smaller for user viewable, friendly version, at least give us the optin to view in a smaller format !

Thanks

Long time commenter - "Me"

UNLEVINED HARVEY

is stern into cuckholding?

BOBBO

never could see what people see in him,he's a gigantic moron...

IceGypsy

Loved it! He reminds me of Simon in the early days of Idol. He's blunt, but fair, and a lot more entertaining than Morgan was. Hope he stays with it.

lona

I have watched this show since it started and look forward to it every summer. you always have to have a villan. if you don't, it is just boring. most people didn't like Pierce including Sharon and Howie (who a lot of people don't like either) but that made the show exciting. howard is funny in his "adults only" kind of show but on this family type show, i don't think it will work. hope it does but even though I didn't like Pierce, it did make the show good. same with Simon, when he left AI, just wasn't the same. guess we shall see.....

bozzman

stern used to be funny 20 years ago - not so much now. but he's by far the biggest talent on this crapfest. i won't watch. also, i didn't see man boobs.

Mark

These talent competitions are always boring but now with people like Tyler and Stern they've become ugly. Anti-TV!

Tee

I want to see stern and osborne rip each others wigs off.

BonBon

No matter where or when you can take this to the bank: Howard Stern = vulgar played-out buffoon

Cannot stand the man and will not watch AGT ever while he's a judge.

Bridget

For anyone who thinks that dude auditioning was Howards fault...last season they had a guy who set off explosives near his...ah, you know. People like that have always auditioned.

The guy was a horrible magician and he stripped. Once you strip in front of an audience you invite criticism of your body parts. That comment was going to be said regardless if Howard was there or not.

I only watched half of it last night...I miss "House" for no one. But from what I saw, I really like Stern as a judge.

colin

HOWARD ROOOOOOOCKKKS HIS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY ANYONE DOES NOT SEE THAT YOU MOST LIVE UNDERNEATH A ROCK.

Lola

The show has Sharon Osbourne sitting on Stern, mothering him, telling him to shut up when he starts making lewd, suggestive remarks to a group of 12 to 14 yr old dancers. He has no idea how normal people act. If you ever watched his show, his thing is to ask women to take off their tops so he can see and touch their breasts. And he finds women stupid enough and with such low self-esteem that they often comply. Stern shouldn't be a talent show judge because he already said on the show itself that he doesn't like dancing and other talent acts, only likes magic and junk like that.

Mike

The show blows anyway. Who cares who's judging?

Dayna

I have to admit I was NEVER a fan of Howards. He was the biggest jack-ass, but after seeing him on AGT and hearing his coments I have changed my mind about him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments