Simon Cowell

Not Worried About Britney

Melting Down

5/15/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051512_cowell_nyc_launch2

Simon Cowell isn't bothered one bit at the prospect of Britney Spears falling apart during a live episode of "X Factor" ... insisting whatever happens will be ratings GOLD!!

Simon was leaving ABC Kitchen in NYC last night after a dinner date with the other new "X Factor" judge Demi Lovato  ... when we asked the $15 million question -- "Are you nervous with Britney being on live TV?"

Some people are concerned about Brit because of her ongoing mental health issues ... highlighted by the fact she's still under a conservatorship. Simon is NOT one of those people.

As for dinner with Demi -- we're guessing Simon paid ... since she's only scoring a mere $1 million for the gig ... table scraps compared to Britney.

tricia

"ongoing mental health issues"?? Okay, TMZ...what are her ongoing mental health issues?

Swins

This brings up some interesting issues

Jordan

Maybe that is the exact reason for Xfactor giving her 15million in high hopes she has a mental breakdown on live tv.

parlayer

sounds like Alfred E. Newman!! "What, me worry??"

niles

This will turn out to be a disaster. She is obviously still not well and can only be managed in totally staged, rehearsed, and lipsynched performances.

stu

Her fat a$$$$ is collecting 15MIL to sit in a chair. How does 1 get stressed/have a "meltdown" doing that.
She ain't going over to Afghanistan.

Ace

I'd rather see a Howard Stern type person on the X-Factor than Britney.

Kari

The only thing Simon Cowell should worry about is why he walks around with his shirt unbuttoned--it's not pretty at any age, but at age 52....eeewwww.

_Taterman

For $15 million, I bet he's praying that she'll have a melt down on the show. Melt down = high ratings and I bet he gives her a hard time to try and trigger one!

Jay W.

$15 million... She better be puttin out!

TheVolleyballGod

Simons show is a big loser on his hands. Paula Abduls career is over in show business she has become an irrelevant celebrity that is why he dumped her.. If any of the contestants spontaneously ask Spears to sing a line or two live she wont do it she will just hold her throat and say she is suffering from sumtin and her doctor ordered her not to sing

Kathy

The conservators are there to make sure she takes her medications. Britney has to be medicated in order to behave in a responsible manner. She is c-r-a-z-y (I spell it because she is too stupid to understand)

pat

This girl is not at all well. You can see it in her eyes.

I'm sure she'll have an ear piece telling her what to say. And if that is the case I can see her getting all mixed up. Probably will be embarassing for her

I can imagine her handlers in between takes.

I don't think she will finish the season.

I also think Cowell will try to get into her pants. And the other girl's too.

cochino

He's hoping she cracks on TV. Imagine the free publicity of this dying POS show.

Rocco

No, he's more worried about how much bang he'll get for his bucks, if you catch my drift.
I'm sure the dirty old man sees himself as the meat in a Britney / Demi sandwich. Maybe throw in a side of Tulisa.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments