'Real Housewives'

Mexico City Edition!

5/16/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

051512_realhousewives_still
It's the greatest spin-off show never conceived ... "The Real Housewives of Mexico City" -- and if we can get some people to drop their ridiculously stereotyped fears, it just might get on the air! (not really)

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

O_o

k now u're just talkin silliness.

Paul

This is so wrong in any level... it amazes me the ignorance towards Mexico... yes, we have "inditas" but we have also places that would be the equivalent to Beverly Hills, with rich people that are not in any cartel (probably live in the US now)... oh, and you guys need a translator ASAP... it would be "LAS ESPOSAS REALES DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO"... not that crap you put "Las esposas de Casa Real"... que chingados??? don't you have a bilingual in your staff? oh, and I am sure it will be funny, stereotypes aside...

Gina

I am banning TMZ for life! You are inviting people to bash us even more. This "image" does not depict me as an American woman born and raised in California with a proud and successful Mexican heritage. I am educated and have a successful business. I'm not pregnant with lots of kids running around nor do I come from a family of drug-dealers, wife beaters and I am not poor. Both of my parents are successful business people. What you depict here is your insecurities in trying to keep the Mexican heritage beneath you, but you know something? We are NOT beneath you as you want to believe. All those ignorant people who believe that it's fun to bash Mexican people are insecure idiots. You won't keep us down because we are stronger than you think. If you were bashing the Gay and Lesbian community, you would be sued right left and right. Shame on you TMZ and Harvey Levin! And Harvey, I think you more than anyone would understand about prejudice...wouldn't you?

lilred0930

You should check out the RHOSB (Real Housewives of South Boston) on YouTube. Hilarious!!!!

Throwback kid

I made a comment yesterday "What are they going to do on this show, clean peoples houses?" TMZ removed it after several hours. If TMZ is going to censor tame comments like that, then they are doomed. People are already leaving TMZ for radar, if TMZ is going to remove a comment like that, why have comments at all? Just make this a Kardashian website

Eduardo

Extremely racist and not at all funny.

Rob

Ironic that TMZ posts surveys if others have gone to extremes or are racist... Yet Harvey a gay jew, is apparently exempt from this? Just because Harvey is 2 parts of most racists comments? Sorry Harvey, I used to like you and your idiotic comments ... but your a racist coward...

carlos

you guys should learn proper spanish first. The correct name for the show should be "Las Verdaderas Amas de Casa de México".. if i translate your title back to english it says "The Wives of Real House of Mexico". ppfff

anonymous

stupid comments, i will never watch TMZ again. it is retarded. Maybe all of you need to travel a little more and actually get to know the place and not just go to your little hotel and pretend you have been to places.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3