Bobbi Kristina

Short, Sweet Speech

at Billboard Music Awards

5/20/2012 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_bobbi_kristina_videoWhitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, didn't speak long at tonight's BIllboard Music Awards -- but she described herself as being "blessed to have been in such an incredible woman's life."

Bobbi Kristina -- in her first major public appearance since her mother's passing -- took the stage to accept the Millennium Award after performances by John Legend and Jordan Sparks. During Sparks' rendition of "I Will Always Love You," the camera cut to a crying Bobbi Kristina multiple times.

Bobbi Kristina was joined on stage by Whitney's sister-in-law and manager, Pat Houston, who spoke briefly before turning the microphone over to Bobbi Kristina.

chubbs McBuff

Who cares About bobbi Kristina's BIllboard Music Awards speech? How about mentioning the winner of The Celebrity Apprentice? Something we all care about. peace out. By the way it was Aresenio Hall.

Mary

Nicely done, BK.
Lovely.

Gsharon 710

Abby, lots of people associate their gap as a family thing. Some will have the gap made smaller but not completely. It is my prayer that despite the past, Bobbi Kris will make great choices.

jayman419

I can't believe the family caved to Pat. Why wasn't BK just allowed to accept an award for her f'n mom? Yeah, this was how they originally planned to do it, but after Pat's push they should have pushed back.

I'll tell you what... I'm not big on boycotts. I figure a few bucks here or there don't really matter to these big companies. But I'm definitely going to find out who's advertising on Pat's new show.

Cognizant _illiberal

my sister attended the billboards awards today tickets were 100 dollars but my sister got hers for free , it is not on the same level as other award shows

William B

Is it me or does Pat Houston have the look of GUILT all over her face! Even during the Oprah interview she looked guilty. She also lied about her story.

I knew if my best friend, colleague or brother died - I would of run to the room - not walked. Why did she walk? Because she knew exactly what was going on and a huge contributor and enabler.

Bobbi - Run! Keep your distance from them all except Cissy!

William B

Pat Houston = Guilty As Sin = Run Bobbi! Only listen to Cissy!

Jody

I wonder if Pat realizes that if the public hates her, they will not watch the reality show?

Tommy Tune

When is that girl going to get that gap between her teeth fixed? Does she think it looks purdy? Come on.

parlayer

wish i had been #68, my favorite number. they do me and i owe them one. (1)

Nic

What any loving and grieving daughter would have said.....

Susan62509

What was Pat Houston doing on the stage? Pat is a danger to Bobbi Kristina and Bobbi should get away from her ASAP because Pat will use her in every way possible to financially line her (Pat's) own bank account. Bobbi needs to hire her own accountant/business manager that is not a relative. Why do the Houston's and Jackson's seek to profit of their deceased family members? It's selfish and disrespectful.

richie boiadro

why would this award show march this kid out there?this show was in the crapper right from the start...

Different Rules Apply

Nice job Bobbi Kristina; you did you Mom proud and showed such class. Way to go.

Nick

Haha I like a Whitney got this big celebration while Adam Yauch aka MCA got a crapy version of "Fight for Your Right" song by Cee los crapy new group and only 10 lines? I feel love the love.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments