Bobbi Kristina

Short, Sweet Speech

at Billboard Music Awards

5/20/2012 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_bobbi_kristina_videoWhitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, didn't speak long at tonight's BIllboard Music Awards -- but she described herself as being "blessed to have been in such an incredible woman's life."

Bobbi Kristina -- in her first major public appearance since her mother's passing -- took the stage to accept the Millennium Award after performances by John Legend and Jordan Sparks. During Sparks' rendition of "I Will Always Love You," the camera cut to a crying Bobbi Kristina multiple times.

Bobbi Kristina was joined on stage by Whitney's sister-in-law and manager, Pat Houston, who spoke briefly before turning the microphone over to Bobbi Kristina.

noel

I wish these black celebrities will stop with the hair weaves and extensions. Especially Beyonce and Hudon. Black women shouldn't have to mimic white features to be beautiful

kronenburg

When Jordin Sparks was singing "I Will Always Love You," and the camera cut to Bobbi Kristina in the audience, it was obvious she was "acting" for the cameras, pretending to dab her non-existent tears with a tissue. SHe must be practicing for her reality show.

Ashley

I am already over her. I would rather hear about Kim K and Kanye before her.

The Best

Pat should have not been on that stage, or if she was onstage she should have not spoken. .she is a fame-thirsty bull (in my opinion) and the family would be so much better without her. I think they should continue to live the same quiet lives they led before Whitney passed and leave reality TV where it is.

superbadnerves1

All she had to say was thanks I wanted to slap the **** out of her and that pat bitch can get one too she makes me sick

Taylor2004

I'm glad she did. People need to give her more respect. We are all sinners and have made choices that we are not proud of. Life is too short. Think about the mistakes you made. How would you feel if someone kept bashing you all the time? Speak positive towards people You never know, it may be you or someone you love. What goes around, comes around.

Gail Sutton

Did a white dog not have tattooed wings on her back, but real wings-Yes Lucy the white dog has sprung wings, if you want to film it live bring your TMZ bus and pick up in duluth for a tour of Northern Minnesota-live bears and dogs with wings, unicorns at Casinos, see it live. Or send me a free tickest to Las Vegas to get off this CHUM homeless beat.

BellePete

This girl needs a DENTIST. Fix that horrible GAP between your front teeth.

Mary

Pat was on stage because BK was upset and trying to compose herself and then she spoke. I agree, Pat seems suspicious but I hope BK knows by now who is to be trusted.

Truth

You would think that with all that money they could have given that girl some braces or something to fix that gap in her teeth. She has her dad's mug shot looks anyway.

Sandy

I thought Bobby Krisina looked like she is going down her mothers path and Pat needs to sit down. She had no business up there!!!

Fsnupp

Krissi is NOT ugly, so shut up!!! And she's grieving, so show empathy instead of talking about how she looks!

charlei harper

FYI...Nippy, dead...Tupak, Dead...Toki, dead...

Lydia

I thought what Bobbi said was perfect and sweet.

Now Pat ... I think that woman is no good and has been for years.

Redskin_Chick

May God Bless you sweetheart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments