Lindsay vs. Kate

You Can't Look Away

from BOUNCY Showdown

5/23/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

052212_lindsay_still
Lindsay Lohan came out swinging to officially enter the Bounciest Boobs in Hollywood tournament -- and immediately faced the champ ... Kate Upton! Sports rule.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

DaveT

Hahah love the 70's disco bass line music around 1:05 in the background :D
Lindsay has a more natural look to my taste, hair to toes, Upton has more of the Hollywood plastic look that doesn't interest me, but whatever...to each their own.

AZISMYKINGDOM

DAYWALKER

SusanCoyote

Lindsay can tuck her boobs in her pants they are soooo low!

Barbara

All boobs bounce if untethered...lolo will regret not keep those floppers tied down someday.

ketjo

LOL......Well looks like TMZ agrees with me on the Boner/Balls contest or us gals....They just post a tidbit..were Dr Oz admits to having a "moosey" going on at the time of the photograph for that article...LOL Like I said throw a bag over that face if you don't like his face...(I do) and he'd be fine to go .!!!!

ilovegossip

The liz taylor movie is strictly about liz and richard's relationship. Liz MET Dick when she was 31 and the relationship lasted until she was 44. PERFECT age for Lindsay to portray!

magica

This topic is so unfair to Kate. Linds is a one woman sextravaganza, while Kate is just a little girl with big floppy meatbags. There's a difference. Maybe someday Kate will be be as desirable as Linds, but for now, give me Linds every time!

ilovegossip

Is it legal for Lindsay to use Liz's picture on her damelindsay twitter account? Hey help, can you look into that for me? Thanks!

Chuck D of Valpo

I wonder if that is the dress LiLo will be wearing when she is presented with next year's Oscar.

Danielle

Why is this such a big deal now, lindsays been bouncing and swinging braless for years, even in court FFS!!!!

Danielle

NIKKI

⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯
⋰ ⋮ ⋱♥´¯) ¸.✿´¯)
☻/ `•.¸¸.☆¯`•.¸☆¤ ° ¯`♥
/▌ .¸☆ ☼Happy Birthday☼
/ \ ☼ ✿❀✿ ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ ☼

help this young woman

ILG
Is it legal for u to use Lindsay pic on your avi?

help this young woman

Scott smh Davis is telling Lindsay to watch her back on twitter. Now he is trying to find a paps that will take a tip to tell him where she is.

Danielle

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
@MaryFarmhouse awww I'm sorry I don't reply to ppl more, I would if I could but I don't get much time to sit & respond on twitter or whosay

Wait..What???...but she has time to set up a fake twitter account believing she is a DAME???

Firefly

You know Kate Upton could pass for Liz a lot more than Lindsay ever could.