Patrick Schwarzenegger

He'll Flip You Off

With Meaning

6/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Patrick Schwarzenegger finger tattoo
If Arnold Schwarzenegger's 18-year-old son gives you the finger, you could misread the whole thing if you believe it's a showing of solidarity with his dad.

Patrick Schwarzenegger hit up Tattoo Mania in West Hollywood -- soon after his big high school graduation -- and tatted up his middle finger with a small letter "A ."

The "A" does NOT stand for Arnold -- something that would be significant given Arnold's potent dalliance with his housekeeper -- something that ripped Patrick's family apart.

We're told the A actually stands for "A-squad" -- a nickname for Pat's group of friends -- and Pat got it done to remember the good ol' days after he ships off to USC in the fall.

Patrick is young, so he's entitled to believe that he will actually still care about his high school friends in 5 years.

Truth be told, Patrick and his dad get along well, so we're guessing in 5 years the A really will stand for Arnold.

John

****ing A!

Holly

Well at least it's a small tattoo, so it won't be that painful to laser it off when the regret sets in.

zzyzx

A-Squad??? What an enormous douchebag!

jimmy d

HA!

I WAS JUST MENTIONING TO A FRIEND THAT ALL THESE TEEN-SUICIDES COULD BE PREVENTED IF THE SIMPLE MESSAGE THAT 5 YEARS OUTTA HIGH SCHOOL YOU WON'T EVEN CARE (NOR REMEMBER) WHO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS WERE! EVERYTHING SEEMS SO PERMANENT THOUGH WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG. I GUESS THATS WHY WE CAN GET KIDS TO GO TO WAR, BE RELIGIOUS, ETC.

blueflameford

my first thought was "f*ck!ng A!"

Truth

A STANDS FOR AZZ-HOLE. GET OVER URSELF KID... #TRUTH!!

sz

Are you kidding me? I'm 30 years old and some of my best friends are those I was best friends with in HS. It's important to keep those close to you who have been there through your best and worst times. Anyone who thinks the message that 5 years out of HS you wont remember your friends is a good thing, is not a good friend to begin with.

parlayer

crip's tat next. and so what? perhaps the A stands for Adulterer!

bill

must be another slow day in news if you cant print about someone famous then dont print nothing at all. what's the next a story about Whitney's child and this guy. They are the same done nothing to garner this attention but get exposer. Oh wait this gut down the street (bum) finished a bottle of wine in on shot write about him

Claire

Love me some Patrick Schwarzenegger. I feel like Patrick and I should just get married.

LasVegasResidency

uh ok, what an idiot. Who the **** is Patrick Schwarzenegger??

SLH

calling themselves "that A-squad"?? what a pack of wankers

Thai

Its funny how Patrick can get a tattoo on his finger of an 'A' and it stands for his "Group of friends" but if a black person does it it'll stand for a gang. Smh...

royalredus

That is such a silly, typical teenager-ish thing to do. Judging by this, and his "provocative" F-bomb filled tweets, poor Patrick sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do. I just hope he gets there without making an even bigger fool of himself or his family. (Although his dad has set the bar for foolishness pretty high)

Jay

I dont know whats worse the fact that he felt the need to have the letter A tatted on his finger or the fact that he felt the need to take a picture of it and send it to TMZ as if anyone cares he had the letter A tatted on his finger.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments