« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Bosh

Dying Masseuse 911 Call

6/12/2012 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_bosh_911_call_2
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed by Miami Heat star Chris Bosh after his in-house masseuse collapsed last week ... and later died.

Chris makes the call, begging the operator to send an ambulance -- claiming his masseuse was fading in and out of consciousness ... and turning pale white.

Chris' wife Adrienne later takes the phone, saying, "She can't breathe. Something weird's going on. Oh my God."

As we previously reported, the South Florida masseuse went to Bosh's Miami home to tend to his abdominal injury. She appeared to be in good spirits -- then suddenly collapsed. That's when Bosh called 911.

The masseuse was taken to a nearby hospital where she later died.

A Miami Beach police spokeswoman said the department will conduct its standard death investigation -- but there were no signs of foul play. A cause of death hasn't been released.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Grace

TMZ you guys suck for these 911 calls. How about some privacy, at least for the poor woman who died. As my grams would say, shame on you

feelicks

shame on me for saying this but she probably took a look at his face and well you know.......

itsnoise

She only worked for him. Is this "Basketball Wives" famous by association. He didn't kill her nor did she die at his house. Let the lady R.I.P.

Martin

It is disgraceful that you would attempt to make profit from someone's death. agree entirely with Grace. This is disgusting.

itsnoise

Are they outsourcing 911 calls?!?

itsnoise

The 911 operator is the worst ever!

josephgein

I think I'm doing it wrong. Am I supposed to masturbate when I listen to this? I'm confused, TMZ! Please advise.

john wayne gacy

at least someone in the room
was dying for a happy finish;

elm

He's just glad to back balling with the Heat. Didn't seem too bothered last Saturday night. Just another day in South Beach with the face-eating, cannibalism, and Masseuse sudden deaths on the job.

Cujeaux

ET phone home.

Randy

Wait till Gloria Aldred, who will sue anyone, anytime as long as she gets publicity and money, gets a hold of this. She is on her way there now, stepping over other lawyers, small children, handicapped people in wheelchairs, homeless veretans and anyone else that dares get in between her and a payout. No doubt she will potray the victim as a racially profiled, domectically abused and sexually harassed. And of course, all the blame will fall on Chrs Bosh, he with the huge bank account.That is her usual maneuver

Faith

What was wrong with the 911 operator? I could not understand half of what he was saying. Not trying to be rude but if i'm in an emergency I need someone to speak to me that I can understand. Then the wife wanting to go get the nurse he tells her no. What's with that you could tell the people on the phone were freaked out so let her go downstairs and get a nurse. I think this is something we just did not need to hear but I know TMZ is about reporting all and that's why we keep coming back. RIP to this woman prayers to her family and friends. I also hate that Chris and his wife had have such a horrible thing happen to them. It is always hard to have someone you know die. He had someone he did not know die on him I would think they will need some support.

VODE

For everyone commenting that TMZ "sucks" for posting this, you're hypocrites. You're on this page listening to the 911 call, whining about it. Stop it.

BostonLaw

For the length of the call including Bosh's trying to be secretive and the operator in training......this women had no hope.

Mal

I am so disappointed whenever TMZ posts a 911 call. It shows an appalling lack of respect for all involved. Seriously, **** off with this ****.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments