Channing Tatum

Major Beef Over His Stripper Moves

6/19/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

061812_channing_still
Channing Tatum better watch his back -- because some pissed off male strippers are accusing him of jacking their moves for "Magic Mike." Let the battle of the bulges begin!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Stacy

Right... because stripper moves are SOOO original...

What You Really Want To See

We need Stiller and Wilson to do a stripper movie, stat. I want to see Blue Steel.

Cujeaux

So this loser sprang up from the sweaty, spring break crowd in Fla. No surprise. Typical of someone who's so infatuated with his own body. Too bad most women find that kind do narcissism a turn off.

♥TMZ but ...

when he was the host on SNL he said at one time he was a male stripper
does anyone else think his agents made this story up because he had a movie like this in the works???

sarah

This is so crazy ,oh someone stole my moves. I dont really care about this movie when it comes out. If i want to see real foot long schlongs i will just head out to my local strip bar. Then i will see something thats real.

Chase

I'm in the military (insert ANY branch here), and Channing Tatum stole my "moves" in GI Joe....

Chase

I'mma police officer and Channing Tatum "stole" my moves in 21 Jump Street....

TMP

I'm pretty sure that you can't "own" a dance move. Stripper move or not, there are probably a hundred people out there who all think they "invented" a certain move when it comes do dancing or stripping. Bottom line is... the guys that are trying to say he stole "their moves" are a bunch of whiny dudes who are getting to old to strip and just looking for an easy payday. They are trying to take advantage of the fact that they "used to work with him"... well, they don't anymore... he's famous now and they're not and it sounds like a clear cut case of jealousy.

Buckaroobonzai

those strippers should be honored that they were such an influence in CT's life. Seems to be just a lot of jealousy.

stu

oooooooo soooo talented! My 5 yr old has better moves.

stu

grossss! don't bite ur nails Harvey!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Send him to "male stripper jail" then...

stu

i see a Fabio wanna be there.

Kristy

I think since he used to be a stripper and from what I have seen they all pretty much have the same moves he probably already had them. However I am sure the movie had a choreographer so they could possibly still be barking up the wrong tree.

crystal

Who cares, he is so sexxy!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments