Meg Ryan

Sells Crazy

Beautiful Mansion

6/20/2012 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Meg Ryan sells her beautiful mansion.
Meg Ryan
has just unloaded her spectacular Bel Air mansion for a huge price ... TMZ has learned.

Real estate sources tell TMZ ... Meg raked in $11,125,000 in the sale -- close to the $11,400,000 asking price.

Meg bought the 6,877 square foot mansion in 2000 in the middle of her divorce from Dennis Quaid.  Her neighbors include Jennifer Aniston, Michael Bay, Berry Gordy and Darren Star.

The best news for Meg ... she made a killing. Ryan bought the estate for the very reasonable price of $8.6 million.

As for the lucky buyer -- he's Adam Bernhard, who just sold his clothing company for $270 million, so $11 mil is like a condo in the Valley.

Adam was represented by the Zelig of realtors, celebrity realtor Kurt Rappaport.

Joanna

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://bit.ly/SmartLiving ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

JC30

Are she and John Mellencamp still together? Getting a place of their own perhaps?

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

Well if anyone knows about crazy it's Meg Ryan. She used to be beautiful but after all the face lifts can't say that anymore.

SheisHot

Majestik

Good Lord, you are about as predictable as a hang nail. SO, you've posted a thread about Meg Ryan selling her house. Um yeah, didn't you just post YESTERDAY that the LAPD pulled over Dennis Quaid for a stop sign infraction?
Jebus h, get your **** together. They've been divorced for years. Just because you get one, doesn't mean you can post about the other.
BTW, Dennis, I LOVE YOU, Meg, I LOVE YOU. I don't care what this ****hole says about them

Shopgirl

Meg has not lived here for some time. Diane Keaton had been renting it from her until just last month.

bjay

Does she even act anymore? I can't even think of a movie she's been in that isn't 10-15 years old. She used to be so cute.

your own luck

Love all the outside photos, but the interior looks antiseptically cold.

anni

Yeah, she made a 'killing' however, taxes will be charged on the money she made over the price of her initial investment, then if she doesn't buy Real Estate within 12 months, she will taxed on her initial investment monies also. It is a screwing.

BLACK IS BLACK

pichas rubias GREAT!

nof

@"I have always wondered if Meg is wild in the sack or dead as a fish. I would love to find out."

_________________________________

You won't find Meg in the Ocean, if that helps you at all -

nof

@ "have always wondered if Meg is wild in the sack or dead as a fish. I would love to find out."

_______________________

As I've been curious about this as well - I went out and got the Dennis Quaid book:

"How Meg Is In The Rack."

It's an unusually-good-read

-if you're ever near or at Borders -

nof

@ "I have always wondered if Meg is wild in the sack or dead as a fish. I would love to find out."

___________________________________

Girls from Fairfield CT tend to sizzle - this might also help.

I'm from that area - know an awful lot -

Why, how much is this WURF to you.

lisamorunning

Who?

Majestik

I need brain bleach. I've got the visual from "IN THE CUT" where she's naked. Can someone please explain to her, for us ladies, as we get older, you need to trim the bush. I keep thinking Bushmen, how many real men want to go down on that Forrest?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments