Kris Jenner

Behind Kim K. Sex Tape?

6/21/2012 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

062112_kim_k_still2
Let's pretend Kris Humphries is telling the truth (it could happen) -- and Kris Jenner actually forced Kim Kardashian to reshoot her sex tape. That doesn't make her that terrible of a mom, does it?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Babydoll0630

You're SO biased. Kiss some more of the fat betches arse why don't you, there is enough of it.

Deelight

Kris Jenner you are a WHOREable mother...

Passion Of The Taint

DIRTY OLD MOM WITH A JOKERS MASK ON.

cenagirl54

Here's the thing did Chris actually say text that to her or is she just saying cuz who really keeps text messages that long from like monthes ago i mean your fone would fill up quick. Idk I think the girl is just playing it up with all this talk of oh chris said this chris said that. And also who knows about mama jenner what she would do about her kids fame. Then theres Kim that is true what Havery said she could have done the tape to out beat her bestie @ the time since thats how Paris became famous why not her. I mean come on thats how they both became famous. Kim wasnt even famous with her dad being OJs lawyer.

Amrtayim

Tmz,thought you guys where smart.why don't you ask the guy in the video.ray he can confirm your story.offer him a bone

sue

Oh my gosh. That poor girl.. How could a person have such a huge butt? My oh my poor dear.
I heard her brother has the same problem?
Can this be true?

Sapphiegirl

I find it hysterically funny that the Kartrashians really think that Kris Humphries really said this. Lets look at who really is saying that Kris said this.......THE SPURNED WOMAN MYLA SAID KRIS SAID THIS.

KeyMe

I don't believe Kris has anything to do to that www.KimKleaked.com sex tape

nasser

nasser

jenlink

I am definitely not a fan of the show because I think reality tv is irresponsible by reinforcing disrespectful ugly behavior. I happened to be flipping stations and this episode takes the cake. Watching their therapy on TV. Therapy is such a deep and private thing, and can't possibly be taken seriously in front of a camera. Rob continues to not be listened to even in therapy. The therapist should have insisted on the females being quiet much longer. They all require deep one-on-one therapy as well as private family therapy. Rob obviously needs a male figure with some backbone. I love Bruce Jenner, nicest guy. But he gets played by Chris and the girls all the time. Rob needs a role model by a man who gets heard and doesn't stand for anything less. Rob's issues with lack of motivation runs deep, so much pain there and belief that he can't be more. They all have a lot to be proud of and grateful for.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2