Kelis

Her Milkshake Brings ...

All the TAX LIENS

7/1/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_kelis_gettyKelis apparently took away one very important life lesson from her ex-hubby Nas ... mainly how NOT to pay her taxes ... to the tune of $300,000.

According to a tax lien filed in NYC, the government wants Kelis to fork up over $330,426.71 in unpaid taxes for the years 2004 and 2010.

Both 2004 & 2010 were good years for Kelis. In 2004, the "Milkshake" singer went on tour with Britney Spears. In 2010, she headlined her first US tour with singer Robyn.

2012 looks less promising ... ya know, with the whole tax lien thing.

static

It took the IRS 8 years to figure out she didn't pay taxes for 2004?

Well, you can and only have to pay taxes if you had a regular income. No income, noooo taxes :-) Just the big question would should foot the bill. Ah well...!

KicksandGiggles

I agree Static, I don't get it either. I owed $114.00 for 2010 and my middle class azz got a IRS "we-hate-you-and-we-will-garnish-your-dreams-for-our-money" 2 weeks after I filed. I don't understand how these people ride for years.

roll3567

Don't drink the milk...

Why?

It's spoiled

Nostradamus

Don't know why...
but I love that song.

Yup

Wha is it with these "entertainers"? Are they so STOOOPID that they think they can get away with paying no taxes? There's so many of them that don't pay their taxes that they should call it the "Wesley Snipes" syndrome. Pay your taxes, you deadbeats!

Oh A 💛💋

Bitch is broke ! I guess her milkshake wasn't enough !

I am Spartacus

Good this bitch tried to take every penny from NAS and getting ridiculous amounts of child support so she can buy the most expensive **** possible. Go shake your milkshake for some $1 whore.

parlayer

ar all tax cheats black?? they call that the "brotherhood" of lying, cheating, exploiters, and thugs" I like sling crap at them and DON'T listen or buy anything black, like rap is crap. "Pay your taxes" or go back to zulu land.

Who the Hell is Khloe

Hmm.?.how are these people getting away with not paying taxes. I owe a hundo and i got many letters saying to payup

keith

2 s***bags together make a s*** family.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Too bad her milkshake didn't bring her a hair stylist and fashion coordinator.

senethiab

what the hell another person didnt pay there taxes... this most be dont pay taxes year...

Kmr1

Every dog do have their day. HAHA

janik

Romney must owe several tons of bak taxes on all of his money socked away in off-shore bank accounts, in Switzerland, and the Cayman Isles.
Anybody who gets nabbed for owing taxes should insist the IRS prosecute Romney for his tax evasion, all these years.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments