Billy Ray Cyrus

I Want Your Sex?

7/6/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0705_billy_ray_michaelsHere's Miley Cyrus' dad Billy Ray Cyrus at the Dodgers game on Wednesday (left) -- and George Michael back in his "Faith"/"I Want Your Sex" days in the late '80s (right).

I will be your father figure.

We're just sayin'.

Majestik

If my father looked like either of these guys, I'd slit my wrist. If some guy walking up to me in the 80's dressing and looking like both of these SKANKS said "I want your sex". I'd head for the bathroom and hang myself on the towel dispenser (just remember, the towel dispenser back in their day was one long roll of MATERIAL). GAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Passion Of The Taint

NEXT HE WILL BE HANGING AROUND REST AREAS...

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR DUCKFACE DAUGHTER SINGING LESSONS!

SHE IS JUST AS UNTALENTED AS JUSTIN NICE BEAVER!

God-Of-Lyf

LOOK, It's... two used up douche bags.

Snoweh

Bully ray was definitely trying to jack georges style. Too many similarities to be a coincidence.
The raybans, spiked up hair, to the white singleton underneath. (which was completely unneeded for that outfit) not to mention the stupid identical goatee.

What a douche. Bet he thought no one would notice and that our subconscious minds would remember the " I want your sex" film clip and associate it with him, brain washing us to think he is a sex god like George when instead he is just Miley cyruses dad who appeared on hannah Montana several times (now that's a panty drier)

oink

sick

moveover

Just a few years ago he was trying to look just like Keith Urban. Who's next on his list? Bieber?

News Flash

Wow so much hate for both of these men. One is gay, so what it's his choice. One is a Christian that has never said anything bad about anyone. You'll are just a bunch of bullies! Grow up.

oink

I remember when people said 1 hit Cyrus would be the next Elvis. hahahah they were wrong !! hahaha

Flying Blind

TMZ, that's quite a stretch for a story.

Anonymous

Better than his mullet.

ThePhoenix

He looks great !

bagladey

Billy Ray looks like a try-hard copycat with a mullet.

Gretel

Thanks for the visual TMZ. I wasn't really interested in breakfast anyhow, but now I'm nauseated just thinking about that.

Larry

So what if he is copying a celeb look. Us common folk do it all the time. Wear clothes the celebs wear. Style our hair the way they do and so on.
Its better than just letting himself go and look like crap. He would get bashed for that too

Larry