Rumer Willis

I FOUND MY DOG!!!

7/7/2012 4:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0705_rumor_willis_rue_twitterCall off the ... um, dogs ... cause Rumer Willis has found her um, dog.

As TMZ first reported, Willis went crazy looking for her lost pup Indy Blue, an adorable Terrier-Beagle mix she adopted from a shelter a few months back.

Our photog spotted Willis out yesterday and she wasn't too eager to talk, but when we asked if she found the dog, she muttered, "I found her. It is none of your business."

Congratulations anyway.

Cricket

She probably shouldn't have a dog any way. Why was she not watching this young pup better in the first place?

jayman419

Yes. I found the ****ing dog. I drove all the way out to East Bumble-**** before I threw her out of the car, but somehow the little **** made it all the way back and one of my stupid security men let her back in. I fired him, but now what to do about this ****ing dog?

Angela6795

What a b*tch!

tyler

for a minute I thought Rumer was starting to look cute...then I realized that face was actually her dogs. Not a rumor or secret: rumer is still fug.

Tammy LM

What an obnoxious little wench. When my dog went missing earlier this month I wasn't lucky enough to have her little face all over TMZ news. I had to find mine with a reward of every nickel I had (something I noticed she didn't offer) and good old fashion door to door searching. She has literally thousands if not millions of people looking and or at least praying for the return of her little dog and doing nothing but wishing her well. TMZ's staff could have just run another story on Michael Jackson's kids walking across the street or acting stupid on Youtube instead but gave her the free press attention for it and she's acting this way?! Screw you Rumor! I think TMZ should go back to covering how nasty, trashy, and disgustingly drunken you and yourdope head midlife crisis having mom are together.

Liza

"I found her. It's none of your business." Are you f*cking kidding me?

TMZ put the flyer up on their website WITH the info and number to call with tips and that is h response she spits at the pap?

What an ungrateful b*tch. I think she is irresponsible and I wish her precious pup the best of luck. God only knows what will happen i the future, with her as the pups owner and sole person responsible for its safety.

F you, Rumer.

palermo

Glad the dog is safe, but why was she so rude

QueenClark

Why is this nobody getting any press?

sokolniki

I knew she is a sweet girl. Don't really know about Rumer.

SherriBaby

Why give her any attention at all? She is a product of extreme Hollywood NEPOTISM!

victory

Thanks TMZ for the update.

tune59

It's more than obvious that her dog was not missing. LOL What a dumb arse. TMZ, it was nice of you to put the word out for her. She needs to look in her house before she tells folks her dog is missing. Ungrateful biznitch.

fastdriver

Are they ALL nuts in Hollywood? When she needed help finding her puppy, she posted it all over! Now that she found the puppy she doesn't want to be bothered? What a jerk to put it mildly!

Truth

THE BITCH MADE UP THE STORY FOR HER 15 MIN. OF PR. TOTAL ATTENTION WHORE! THE DOG WAS NEVER LOST. DID THE SPCA CHECK HER BASEMENT??? NUFF SAID... #TRUTH!!

clucka

She must have been smoking the spice again

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments