Tom Cruise & Suri

Daddy Chauffeur

Reporting for Duty

7/17/2012 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

071712_tom_suri_launch

Tom Cruise looked just like any other dad -- who's world famous and watched by dozens of paparazzi -- as he took his daughter to gymnastics moments ago in NYC.

Suri Cruise had her head buried in Tom's shoulder as they left the Greenwich Hotel, and walked through a gauntlet of photogs and fans to get to their SUV.

Cameras were also waiting as they arrived a few minutes later at Chelsea Piers for Suri's gymnastics class.

Father and daughter had a full day of QT to catch up at his hotel room. Lots to talk about!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joan K

If I see one more frigging comment about Tommie carrying Suri I will puke.

Majestik

I now see why he carries her so much. Look at the crowd of onlookers taking pictures. Couple that with the Paps out there on other side, that little girl must get scared.

Nostradamus

Back to their home planet.
We'll never see them again.

Barbara

the flip flops are gone like predicted.....

gamepro

its good he wants to be in suri life and be a good dad but he always looks pissed when hes with her but in other pictures that hes not with her hes smiling. come on dont you think that is strange

ritz

YES I think that the reason they carry her around its because of all the people flashing pics and crowding them...do you think Suri likes that? if they did not carry her you guys would bitch about letting her walk through that so i'm okay with them carrying her around..If I was her parent I would do the same

Jac

LEAVE THE KID ALONE!

It's Dave

Okay, TMZ. Enough is enough. Reporting on the divorce was fine as that was legitimate celebrity news. Reporting every time Katie or Tom takes their daughter somewhere is simply stupid and annoying.

Fat Mike

Sure he's not taking her to "church"?

thestupid

ALL RIGHT! Leave them ALONE man. Freakin story is over

oink

Has she learned how to walk ?

loloagogo

Why, before this divorce and bad press, have we NEVER seen any pictures of the good daddy bringing Suri anywhere other than to Premiers and Photo Opportunites? No wonder so many paps...most likely Tommy's first "real" day with his kid.

taz

My god this kid is going to be messed up. I couldn't imagine my child having to face a throng of men with cameras every time we left the house. Too much. Leave them alone already.

Oh A 💛💋

Ohhh got damn I'm sick of seeing this mother ****er everywhere ! He's on my mother ****en Tv screen , when I go to the store I see this ***** ! When I look on TMZ I see this ***** again ! **** him **** everything about him ! **** what ever the hell this bitch does ! **** his next move he does ! **** every movies he was ever in ! **** him ! Bitch ass ***** ! I'm sick off this ***** ! **** you Tom ! And **** TMZ your wasting your ****ing time on this ***** !

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Run, Suri, run before Daddy and his alien friends make you drink the purple Kool Aid.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments