Joe Jackson

Returns to L.A. --

Don't Forget About Me!

7/25/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_joe_jackson_RameyBecause no Jackson family drama is complete without Papa Joe ... Katherine's estranged husband has finally come to town ... and moments ago, he arrived to the family's famous home in Encino, CA.

It's the first time we've seen Joe Jackson since Katherine was reported missing over the weekend.

Joe -- who spends most of his time in Vegas and rarely comes to L.A. -- pulled up at the Jackson compound roughly 30 minutes ago in a black Mercedes with Nevada plates, wearing his trademark fedora. We're told he checked the mail and disappeared into the home.

Katherine is currently on her way back to L.A.

No word on how long Joe plans to stay in town ... or if he plans to meet up with the family to try to end the drama.

Kate

D.O.U.C.H.E.B.A.G.

DaveT

..."You've just lost your son Joe, how are you doing?"....
...."Oh fine fine, let me tell you about my new businesses!"...
Thanks Dad.

thevincey16

Why would Joe go to Hayvenhurst and not the Calabasas home, where all the drama is taking place? I thought that they are selling Hayvenhurst...

CrisDizzle

The ringleader and mastermind behind the Michael Jackson estate drama: Joe (where's my cut of the $$$!!) #doochebag

Aitchee

It's AT AT AT AT AT -- arrived AT, not TO!!!!! Does anybody speak English anymore? Any copy editors at TMZ? Yikes.....

Terminal Tower

Oh my gosh, I DID forget about him...I thought he was dead!

sotiredofthis

If there is money or a photo-op involved, you betchersweetass that old bastard will be there.

Jody

When you go to someone else's house, do you check their mail for them?

This guy still think he belongs.

nicaw

I thought the Encino compound was gone. Oh well, no nevermind. This just means this is where the conspirators gather to plan and plot. If we thought it was getting odd before, we ain't seen nothing yet with Joe on the scene.

Kari

This family is so sad that it's funny. And also scary.

mebrat24

Gee is Arizona 12 hours away

EastCoastChopper

When you have a family clan of 12 seperate households - Each needing about $30 grand per month to keep afloat (Joe needs $60...k to cover his sports book) -AND only 2 in the clan can make money on their own - There's going to be some troubles fosho!

nabsentia23

For all of you wondering where Joe was, there he is!!!!

Annie

I've been waiting for this ****roach to crawl out from under the woodwork....

thevincey16

Is anyone living in Hayvenhurst currently? Does Alejandra and her kids still live there? I remember that it was like a year and a half ago when it was being rennovated, it's done by now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments