« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Alleged Voicemails to

Victim ... 'I Love You'

7/26/2012 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_jerry_sandusky_voicemails
Voicemails allegedly left by Jerry Sandusky on the phone of one of his child sex victims have just been released -- and they're creepy as hell.

Lawyers for the alleged victim released the voicemails today -- and announced plans to sue Penn State University for failing to stop Sandusky's abuse.

The alleged victim has not been identified, but his lawyers claim he "suffered extensive sexual abuse over many years both before and after the 2001 incident Michael McQueary witnessed" in a Penn State locker room shower

The voicemails were left in September 2011, and the attorneys think Sandusky began to suspect his arrest for child abuse was inevitable.

On one of the recordings, the man identified as Sandusky says, "I am probably not going to be able to get a hold of anybody ... Probably ought to just go forward ... I would be very firm and express my feelings upfront."

The attorneys say they think Sandusky was trying to coach the alleged victim on what to say to police.

The voicemail continues, "But there is nothing really to hide so. Um. If you want, give me a call ... I love you."

Calls to PSU for comment were not immediately returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CallMeSeñora

Gracious...typical pedophile confusing love with deviant lust and believing that they are not doing anything wrong ("there is nothing to hide" he says). Disgusting pig. I hope they put him in GenPop; he won't last 1 day without receiving the same abuse he dispensed unto these kids. Where's the dumb-a** wife? What does she have to say now? She is also a stereotype-wife of pedophiles know PRETTY well what their husbands are doing, but choose to remain silent in order to maintain a status quo.

LDB

The dirt on the bottom of my shoes more respect

JNWPSU

This man is disgusting. He has ruined innocent children's lives, a community and University. I hope once he gets into the State Penn that he gets a dose from some people his own age, I hear they don't take too kindly to child molesters. The victims will NEVER recover fully, no matter what happens to Sandusky, no matter how many fines the NCAA tries to give PSU, what they take away from Joe PA, it doesn't GIVE BACK those boy's innocence. I only pray that my community turns this into an example that will NEVER be repeated.

R

Just hang him from a wall and let him die the death of a thousands cuts.

sweetnspicy

I am sick of seeing this guy's CREEPY face and hearing about this disgusting crap. Why hasn't he died in jail yet? Aren't pedophiles supposed to get killed by other inmates in prison? Make it happen so we can stop reading about this freaking PSYCHO.

John

Of course this guy was a monster, but isn't this really what gay marriage is asking us to accept - two men in love, or women sexually? But it's OKAY for them..

Cheryl A.

The headline made the hair on my arms and on the back of my head stand up. Super creepy!

nicegirl

Pedophilia is not about being gay!! You morons!!

EstefaniaPerez

This man is gonna love dropping the soap in jail.

jen

for all the dirt bag dic's that are standing behind a football program and the university...these recordings should be played on a continued loop for all the effin freaks to hear 24/7 in that sick land of PS..."

me

Off with his head

dianamtrd

OH now what are they going to take away from Paterno and his family or the players

OhSoLittleMouse

Monster.

dave

They should have never given you *****s money!

Michelle

Hey, I'm trying to eat a meal, here. Why am I reading this trash. That guy, Sandusky, is crazy creepy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments