« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Alleged Voicemails to

Victim ... 'I Love You'

7/26/2012 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_jerry_sandusky_voicemails
Voicemails allegedly left by Jerry Sandusky on the phone of one of his child sex victims have just been released -- and they're creepy as hell.

Lawyers for the alleged victim released the voicemails today -- and announced plans to sue Penn State University for failing to stop Sandusky's abuse.

The alleged victim has not been identified, but his lawyers claim he "suffered extensive sexual abuse over many years both before and after the 2001 incident Michael McQueary witnessed" in a Penn State locker room shower

The voicemails were left in September 2011, and the attorneys think Sandusky began to suspect his arrest for child abuse was inevitable.

On one of the recordings, the man identified as Sandusky says, "I am probably not going to be able to get a hold of anybody ... Probably ought to just go forward ... I would be very firm and express my feelings upfront."

The attorneys say they think Sandusky was trying to coach the alleged victim on what to say to police.

The voicemail continues, "But there is nothing really to hide so. Um. If you want, give me a call ... I love you."

Calls to PSU for comment were not immediately returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

boo

This is just disturbing and wrong. Real messed up people in this world

pentta

i don't know what everyone is upset about. i'd let this guy suck my **** any day. he's a good looking man.

BB

You can tell Method Man has an incredibly small man part.

nicegirl

First of all, this guy is creepy as hell no matter what is posted on this site or any other. With that being said, I tell people I love them all the time and it's not creepy. Yes, my friends, whatever. So I'm not sure if these messages, just the i love you part, is enough to say, "Wow! Look at the big bad man!" His conduct and trying to cover things and his abuse is what makes him creepy.

And, seriously METHOD MAN??? Wow. Just wow.

Googie

So sick, leaving a message to a minor sounding like a love-sick pervert speaking in code.

latestdiets.net

Hey teacher, leave that phone alone.

nicegirl

PENTTA - You are so disturbed.

jdano

Jesus, dude... that's so sick. No shame in absolutely destroying these kids. Dude can really say that sort of stuff after he's brutally scarred their lives. Can only hope he gets the real justice he deserves one day.

Say It Isn't So

There isn't even a real word I use to describe this, so I'll just say: Ewwww.

campy

He left this message for a child? Did his parents not intercept the message first?

Prince Von A-Hole

Why do you insist on shoving this sick GAY mans perverted GAY ways on us

jdano

And for the record, I think, "I'm sorry I'm such a sick human being and that I've ruined your life. I'm going to turn myself in," would've been more appropriate than any, "I love you."

Salim

asdf

Jen

Those young peoples lives will never be the same, there is nothing that can be done to that man that will ever make up for what he has done. That is one of the sickest and most evil things one can do to a person.

Michelle

His penis, hands and tongue should all be cut out... Nothing worst then a "baby liker" I hope he is getting what is coming to him in jail...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments