Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

tgrfan42069

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

kade

Katherine's 'health' problems is that her 3 rich grandchildren won't share their hundred million dollar trust funds with her broke ass kids. This woman clearly favors her children over Michael's kids. She's looking after her own kids, who will be cut out of any Estate money once she passes. Michael's kids are not stupid, they know what their father thought of these people and 3 years of Jackson family brainwashing has not changed their minds. IMO, the only people Grandma Jackson didn't want to talk to on her vacation was the cashcow grandkids who aren't willing to share their fortune with the rest of the 'Jackson Dynasty'/

ME

too mant stories lately, of them going after the dead pedophiles money.

Jonathan

SENT to TWO Janet Jacksons !FAKE!

customcalendars4u2

It was obvious to all on onlookers of her prepared speech which she continue to stray from that Katherine was upset,confused, worried & under the influence of her children. I mean if looks could further control the situation & could kill then Janet's cold piercing eyeballs behind her back staring down would have forced her to say I don't ever wanna see those brat's again and afterwards she would have dropped dead on the spot from cardiac arrest! There is NO way now that their mother is NOT the temporary guardian anymore they will they allow the children to be alone and talk with her again or even hardly see her. They have succeeded in the first phase of they're plan to overthrow the throne which is Isolation! Did yall hear Katherine say that she found out that all of her staff had been fired and she didn't know who did it? Now they can come and go to they're mothers house as they see fit and totally control the whole situation. T.J thinks he's helping the kids, but now he's gonna need to help himself, because they are going to make his life and those children's lives a living hell! A 34 year old is not going to properly influence a bunch of teens plus having his own 3 to supervise they are going to go wild...

Truth

IN REALITY JANET DOESNT HAVE $100 MIL AS THOSE FAKE CELEBRITY WORTH SITES LET ON... SHE MADE $60... MIL GROSS FROM HER LAST TOUR BUT THAT'S "GROSS" NOT NET. BIG TOURS LIKE MADONNA'S, JANET'S, ET AL HAVE TONS OF PLAYAS THEY HAVE TO PAY OFF. AFTER EVERYTHING AND TAXES SHE BE LUCKY TO CLEAR $7-10 MIL NET. OF COURSE SHE DOESNT HAVE TO SUPPORT HER BROKE ASS SIBLINGS BY SAYING "HELL TO THE NAAAAWWW." SOMETHING IS UP WITH JANET... WHAT IS REALLY UP WITH HER FINANCIAL STATUS? #TRUTH!!

Judy

It is really sad to see where this is headed. Those three kids are going to end up as estranged from their aunts and uncles as their father was. I don't blame them, but it is so sad to see families disintegrate like this.

Wellington

Prince's full tweet with the parts TMZ left out about his dad warning him about certain people:

"I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

Lauren

Jermaine and Randy, I hope you look good in orange because its looking like your gravy train just stopped and your child support payments are already Late. Let's see if Janet bails you out...

CitySide

"If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Best line AND weapon ever!

Jonathan

SENT to TWO Janet Jacksons !FAKE!

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm loving MJ's kids. These kids are not afraid of the Jackson "machine." They are speaking up and letting EVERYONE know what is really going on. What's done is the darkness is truly coming to light now. Way to go kids!!!

texaschickeee

Some one please take away that twitter account from the kids. I am sure that Michael has rolled over yet again because He wanted them out of the media and being blasted. Katherine really is too old to care for the kids properly, so TJ does make the choice right. Yes he get cash for it but he also is able to keep up with active teenagers, and understands the social media stuff. He also understands the feelings because of his past. ALL the rest of the family should just shut the hell up leave them alone and let them grow up in peace. Janet doesn't need money- she just did the weight loss contract. She also has tons of it from all her records and the reruns of good times. LaToya has always needed cash because she really has no talent. now......take the twits from the twitters.

dee

What the H___ll is going on in this family?! I wanted to believe that maybe Michael exaggerated about how his family, but at this point, maybe Michael was right on target. Can't they just put aside all of this nonsense and do what is best for the children. Its terrible that it has become public knowledge how crazy this family apparently is. I feel sorry for Michael's children. They are far from 18................ If its about money.......they have more money than most people in this world could dream of! What H___ll is wrong with these people?

YouDontSay

I have to say I LIKE THESE KIDS!