Dane Cook Cracks Jokes

About 'Batman' Massacre

7/27/2012 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dane Cook
is using the Colorado shooting tragedy as material for his standup act.

Last night, Cook took the stage at the Laugh Factory on Sunset Blvd. and began to talk about "Dark Knight Rises."

In footage, obtained by DailyCaller.com, Cook can be heard saying ...

"So I heard that the guy came into the theater about 25 minutes into the movie ... And I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie, but the movie is pretty much a piece of crap ... yeah, spoiler alert.”

Cook continued ... “I know that if none of that would have happened, pretty sure that somebody in that theater, about 25 minutes in, realizing it was a piece of crap, was probably like ‘ugh f*cking shoot me.’”

A bunch of people in the crowd laughed ... some people groaned.

For the record, the shooting occurred exactly one week ago ... 12 people were killed and 58 were injured with many people still hospitalized.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hi

tlw1230

Comedian or not this not funny at all.. tacky & insensitive..

jdub

Wow. I kind of always thought Dane Cook sucked, this confirms it.

Annie

A bit too soon

Sarah

Absolutely disgusting innocent people lost their life's and a lot were injured including children that is nothing to joke about. This guy is an idiot and just looking for attention. Get a life *******.

Some Guy

In other news, comedians tell topical jokes and water is wet.

really! really?

Not funny...

kewom

**** happens, people. Welcome to life.

tidegirl

Idiot

Mumra the Ever Living

I see ample apologies in Dane Cook's future. I also hope to never see his name again.
Unfortunately, as with most half azzed comedians, when your talent can't carry your career, say something stupid and get your name in an Internet gossip site.
Luckily there is always TMZ around to do the wrong thing and give this piece of crap some publicity. Are the extra page hits and pennies worth it Harvey?

mo

How inappropriate & insensitive can you be. Your an ass. I hope your career as a comediane goes down the toilet.

dogboy

What a loser. Hopefully nobody else will pay this a-hole.

Virginia

This idiot has never been funny and I have no idea how he has been able to sustain a career in show business!

jimi

shame he wasn't at the movie. stay classy dane

herpderp

I'm sure the crowd is thinking "ugh f*cking shoot me." too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments