Mark Zuckerberg

Topless Pic

Privacy Malfunction?

8/10/2012 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg shirtless
A photo of a topless Mark Zuckerberg is burning up the Internet right now ... immediately fueling suspicions of a major Facebook privacy screw-up.

It's unclear when or where the pic was taken ... showing the kid billionaire sans shirt with a couple of male friends. Mark's in pretty good shape for a computer nerd.

Now for the conspiracy theory ...

The image surfaced on the image-sharing site imgur ... along with a photo caption that appears to explain how the anonymous poster got a hold of the shot in the first place.

The poster claims the pic was "accidentally posted" by Facebook Director of Engineering Andrew Bosworth ... who also appears in the pic on the far right.

The poster claims Bosworth deleted the pic "seconds later" ... but it was too late, someone captured the image and splashed it to the web.

If so, it would be another black eye for the social network ... which is still trying to recover from its epically poor performance on the stock market.

We've reached out to Facebook -- so far, no comment.

0611_six_packs_washboard_footer

JDoors

For Pete's sake. If I accidentally run my car into a telephone pole, does that mean there is a security risk with my car? Or that I'm a dumb-ass who accidentally ran my car into a telephone pole? So some idiot accidentally posted a public picture on Facebook and that's an indictment of FaceBook ... how?

Frank

I dont get what the huge "black eye" is from that picture??

devilgirl

The big deal isn't that he is topless, the big deal is the security breach on Facebook. Do any of you read the stories on here? Jeez!

packo

1. I think the story is about facebooks bad privacy policy not that they had their shirts off

2. This picture is not proof of that because it is completely photoshoped so badly photoshoped I would think the folks at TMZ would know how to identify a photoshoped image

DaveT

Myspace dawt cawm

Dino

Just because he has a bad taste for women... that doesn't mean he can't have some fun !

Sin D

WTF happened to privacy? Your gonna miss it 20 somethings...trust me.

LIZA PEYTON

GAY PARTY MISTERS JEJEJE VERY TRUE

arale norimaki

People Who Trust Me Are "Dumb F*cks"

Mark Zuckerberg'

Did Mark Zuckerberg Steal the Facebook Idea from the Winklevoss Twin Brothers?

ashley

someone PLEASE tell me.......WHAT'S THE BIG FRIGGEN DEAL?

Emilio

Whats going on there??

kitnplayn

W0W ~ IS THAT A NAKED WOMAN BEHIND HIM. I smell a Facebook Divorce.

Sassy

How is it a privacy issue if the guy posted it, then deleted it? Of course someone could take a screenshot within seconds.

Oh A 💛💋

FaceBook sucks Dick man !

Phishie from Philly

They were having a sheetless toga party. It was suppose to be huge. John Travolta was in charge of bringing the message oil and Elton John was bringing the music.
Phishie from Philly