Jack Osbourne

'Stars Earn Stripes'

Is Probably Gonna Suck!

8/12/2012 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_jack_osbourne_videoJack Osbourne is handling losing a spot on the NBC show "Stars Earn Stripes" pretty well ... and that's because he thinks the show isn't very good!

Osbourne wasn't cast on the reality show where celebs partake in various military-style physical challenges ... which his mom Sharon claims is because Jack was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. NBC denied that allegation.

But Jack doesn't seem too concerned with not getting cast on the show, telling our photog today, "People make decisions, I'll just have to live it. That's all one can really say ... The bright side is the show is probably gonna suck anyway."

There's always a bright side.

TH

So let me see if I understand this correctly. This kid, who did not go to college, has never had a real job, is a spoiled son of Ozzy Osborne, handled this firing well?

He is whining and crying his azz off. He even has his mummy whining and crying her azz off too.

Bottom line is, the kid has MS. The show's insurance is not going to cover him going through a boot camp. For obvious reasons. They offered him several other positions on the show that would be covered by insurance, and the spoiled little brat kicked and screamed and quit.

I am sure he has never done that before. Maybe he can go hang out with Annette Funicello and have a spastic contests...

No sympathy.

If he was handling anything well, I would be shocked. Spoiled rich kid and Karma is a beoch.

justagirl

Without seeing one episode, the theory of the show is disingenuous and insulting to the real men and women deserving of wearing the honorable uniform.

bob

Jack, not a smart comment, other shows will see what you say and wonder about you and your mouth..and your moms mouth.
Now,...;.having said that I think the stars earn stripes show will be bad with bad ratings...too...911..
What is Dick wolfe and Mark Burnett thinking...or maybe they aren't thinking...just a bad subject that nobody will care about.
Expect this show to vanish quick....

John T.

Poor baby, still on momm's apron strings? Mommy still fighting your battles for you. Face it other then being Ozzys son you would be a no body. You have no talent I have ever seen. Have you ever held a job you got on your own and held?Loser

Southerngal

Everybody is saying he lives off of Ozzy and Sharon's money but I thought he actually has/or maybe just had a job as a police officer....Sad to say, but I watch The Talk and I honestly thought at one point Sharon was bragging (of course, on one of the few days she is actually on air bc always off with some random fill-in normally) about him putting his life on the line with a job he loves as an officer. Does anyone know if this is true or am I way off-base? Side note, I loved Leah when she was on The Talk and wish they would just get rid of Sharon, since she's never there anyways, and hire Leah back!

backfire

Who is he anyway?

JoeyBing

Sure Jacko....like Modern Family sucks because you're not on it.....like Person of Interest sucks because you're not on it.....and Son's of Anarchy sucks.........

Jordan

I bet Julie Chen is looking over sharons contract my guess is she will cut her as quick as possible.

Jordan

Jack Osborne Go Back to where you came from telling America that the training of our troops suck Go back to England where you belong and let the British let you train with there military.

News Flash

Who is he?

Bob

I don't understand the issue here. Jack and his mother claim he was excluded from the show because he has MS and think that is a form of discrimination. It probably is, but I think it is justified. TV shows need to take out insurance and the cost to insure him with a medical condition would be very expensive. They should be required to absorb the added cost just to have him. He would probably be fine, but you never know. If you knew he needed a quadruple bypass, would it be smart to hire him for a show that required massive physical challenges? I don't think so. What if the stresses of the show killed hm? I think this is a smart decision and don't understand why it is controversial at all. He (and his family) should be more concerned about focusing on his health than getting a part on another reality show. Health should be more important than money.

Jordan

Hey Jack off osborne you wanted military training i hate to tell you this but the Military would disquilfy you for having MS so would your mommy also try and sue the US goverment for not letting you train with MS?

Blue Lake

What a schmuck. Glad I don't have to watch him.

Marki Fleming

Why would he want to do military style stunts if he's sick..... NBC just saved your life dummy.

Ephie

Most likely he was passed over because he is a fat, no talent, out of shape, pig, with a bad attitude. Least likely, he has MS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments