« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant's Wife

Only Champs

Can Get In My Pants

8/16/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

081612_kobe_bryant_stillKobe Bryant's wife Vanessa says she can only be with a man who wins championships ... and if you think that makes her sound like a gold digger -- we agree. Well, some of us do.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

X

ARROGANT LITTLE B! THERE ARE LOTS OF REALLY HOT WOMEN ON THIS PLANET THAT ARE SO SWEAT AND COOL! GO BANG YOUR CHAMPIONS LITTLE GOLD DIGGIN WHORE! I;LL STICK WITH THE GIRL NEXT DOOR!

Jordan

I agree with her Kobe is a cheating looser. He can't win with the team he had so they had to go out and bring him two new loosers that can't win.

sniffle24

I don't think she signed on into the marriage for money (I mean, Kobe is super hot!) but I think she stayed married for money.

lmfao

Remember when women were moral creatures who deserved sympathy?.... me either.

If most women had millions of dollars and a penis they would be dogging out their partners too.

verlinda

They deserve each other...a **** and a chump

Bitch Pudding

She's gross. Famewhore. Next.

Sunset

Champion Philanderer-Rapist

Tanya

Vanessa...did you forget where you came from? Without Kobe you are a "NOBODY"!

Kobe_No_Means_No

You guys can hate all you want, but the fact is she's hot and the Lakers have won more championship than anybody else.

You can hate me now... lol, bow down.

Laura

Vanessa should just keep her comments to herself because they just don't come out right & everyone is going to blow it out of proportion. She does have a point about the time away from her & the kids is what I think she really means but.............she's a rich spoiled wife who gets whatever she wants. She mentioned she's been buying these expensive bags since she was a teenager. What she should have said was......since she hooked up with Kobe, she's been buying these. I don't think she had money before her meeting Kobe...........the little girl's are so adorable that's for sure...........hopefully they won't be little diva's but................I wouldn't count on it.

Justsay Nohan

She's so shallow she's about to hit bottom.

MIKE

What a gold digging little PIG!.

Kartrashian Klown

I am not sure if it came straight from her mouth but It kinda sounds like it did. She is a Latina woman who wore a shirt that said "Latina" to a championship parade and also harassed her Hispanic maid by ridiculing and belittling her. The maid sued and she claimed that Kobe was respectful and very nice but Vanessa was a bitch. So yes, it kinda sounds like it'd be her that said that.

jimmy1971

You guys are MORONS....

jimmy1971

TMZ are a bunch of MORONS!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments