Kristen Stewart

MAD

She's the Fall Guy

8/16/2012 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_kristen_stewart_rupert_sanders_fameflynet-DATEKristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy.  She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carrie Anne

Kristen, you and Rupert are both total sleezebags. The reason you are getting slamed is that he had children that are affected. Fair? Probably not, but you knew he had a wife and kids. Hell, you worked with his wife. You only had a live in boyfriend. Suck it up. Rupert's an ass, you are an ass and move on. Robert, consider yourself lucky. You didn't have children with or marry this "classy" piece of crap.

tigerkitten36

Kristen is being unfairly targeted. The wrath should go too Rupert for his behavior as a married man with children. Now dont get me wrong, what she did was bad but shes not the one the to blame.
These relationships is between all the parties involved, it shouldn't be fodder for the press and entertainment "news" shows.
Maybe the studios should go back to the times of when actors lives were scripted and photo ops in magazines.

SPIRIT 1776

Tend to agree with her. Oh, it will probablly affect her carear. Something she might of thought about in the beginning. Now, it's time for her to pick herself back up and fight the fight. Never, Ever let them keep you down.

cntrysigns

He was married, he is the bigger ass here. It was his relationship to protect. You don't know what he might have told her... Oh my wifes a bitch, Oh we're getting a divorce. She only had a boy friend, yes she was wrong, but he was much more wrong. I would feel worse if my husband cheated on me than my boyfriend did. Leave the girl alone, because thats what she is, a girl. He is a grown man and should have known better.

Rebecca

Kristen is a 19 year oldl chicken head who still has alot of growing up to do. Rupert took FULL advantage of this. The older man seducing the young woman.... BUT Kristen is not culpable because of her age. She should have at a minimum taken into consideration HE HAS KIDS!!!!!!!! TRAMP!

Candy

Situation is sad. I actually liked Kristen & Rob...think they are a very cute couple. Actually, why are we NOT putting a lot of blame on Rupert? He is the oldest and should had known better...oh well. Hope it all works out for K&R.

gfds

Age ain't nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~--(-- blackseniormatch _c0m~~~)~~ a nice place for older women and older men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

Jenny-Anne

What a crock. Kristen grow up and take responsibility for YOUR actions. Nobody forced you to screw around. You CHOSE to do that. Are you so stupid that you were unable to say no?

geneo

she has to learn to keep her draws on she can;t be trusted she will do it again and if he takes her back hes a real fool ....find another one there like a bus one comes along every 5 mins....

Alex838

I totally agree with Carrie Anne. Both of are sleezebags and what were you thinking that you could cheat and no one would find out. Your'e standing there with him all up in your neck and your,e backing it up to him really enjoying it and now you call foul. Suck it up my dear and get on with your sleezy life. I hope you get payback someday. What goes around comes around. He'll get whats coming to him.

NORMAN

I swear a week before the !@#$ hit the fan Kristen was quoted as saying "I feel boring, why is everything so easy for me?" Karma perhaps? Just saying...

Christine

The media did not go after Kelsi Grammer this way, and he left behing a wife and two kids and moved his girlfriend into a NYC aparmtnet that his wife had just decorated and left a do not allow access note at the frint desk so the wife could not enter the aparmtnet and this was all prior to telling his wife, she found out when she tried to get into the apartment. The media never goes after the men in Hollywood this way and they cheat all the time, take Brad Pitt for instance... Come on people leave this girl alone, the media is making it far more worse for her than anyone and the more they make a big deal of it publicly, the less the chances there are for a reconciliation for Rob and Kristin, where is all the media hype for Rupert?

Mandoist

She needs some sun.

colon harbour

Kristen you and rupert are both guilty of your indiscreation. Yes I agree that he is much older than you in years, but you had a boyfriend who was probably the world to you, and you blew it by sleeping with a man who was power of your movie career. Look at it like this, if you would of slept with him "which you did" you probably felt that your career would take off, and if you didn't sleep with him, what did you feel your career is over as a result. either way I respected you as a movie actress, and I promiss as a result I will never watch another movie from you or about you.
I do believe you when you said your not totally at fault, but knowone forced you to lay in the bed with this person, you could of stopped it then. Knowone forced you to take off your cloths, again you could of stopped it then, and knowone forced you to spread your leggs, again you could of stopped it then, you wanted to sleep with him as much as he wanted to sleep with you. And the only reason that your so remorseful now, is that you got caught, but when you were having sex "because I do beleive this is what it was, not love". you werent even thinking about robert.

Mike

I dont want to hear it Kristen!!
Men who are in a position of power such as over children in a public school have much responsibility from the onslaught of a 17 year old high school girls come ons! Even if she is one year to 18!!
Yet YOU are trying to paint a grown man as some type of person in this type of position!!
GIVE ME A BREAK!! Women in the world now have much more power legally then men do!
Where is there great responsiblity???
They can run around and act like a slut and jump on anyone to get ahead and when you take heat you are going to blame the guy??

Give me a break whore!