Kristen Stewart

MAD

She's the Fall Guy

8/16/2012 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_kristen_stewart_rupert_sanders_fameflynet-DATEKristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy.  She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

Faithful1

They are both equally to blame. They both entered the affair knowing that they each had a commitment to another person. I had a similar situation except that she was also married and got pregnant by my husband. She let her husband believe he was the father thru the whole pregnancy. After 2 months of her husband bonding with his baby and letting his parents believe they had a grandchild, they decided to come clean. My husband and I already had three children. They are BOTH dirtbags.

CME4EVA

I'm sorry Rupert maybe at fault but Kristen KNEW he was married. To me that makes her the bad guy! Obviously Rupert's marriage was in trouble if he was looking. I feel if you play with Fire your going to get burnt. Robert was obviously trusting and faithful so he deserves all the sympathy. He should be happy he found out now.

Nina Navarro

Kristen, stop talking the more you talk the worse you look. You are in no position to complain. The reason it "seems" you're getting more criticism is because you're the famous one he is not. You have way more fans, he does not. Nobody knows who that guy is! You were wrong take the heat and move on. You seem to be a spoiled bored brat that took everything for granted. You were bored with your perfect life is what you said in an interview right? well now you're not. furthermore, behavior like this is sadly more common coming from men, not women, especially a perfectly portrayed, role model, mega superstar like you. Stop complaining grow up take responsibility, you have NO ONE to blame but yourself...

Amanda

They are both at fault. They are both adults and make their own choices. Even if he did " start it " ( so childish ) she knew he was married and I would hope she knew she herself was in a serious relationship. She could have said no.

Kimberly

Come on now. That's what white folks do. They sleep around they sleep with family they sleep with animals. Why do you think they have the shortest marriages of all races combined? 2 days, 72 hours, over night, etc. White folks are an unhappy group of people that enjoy trying to spread their bitterness and evil around the world.

HandEgrams

Who ever is going to win has already won, the poles are rigged ~ I don't trust the govenment weather its Demo, or Repub. They can never work together or agree on anything. They are fighting with one another like WW-V and never ending.

Shannon

all she had to do is say no and leave it at that nothing else. tell rob it wouldnt look so bad if she would have just told him i think rob loved you enough to trust you and all you had to do is tell him now this got out and you think it unfair no your right it is unfair rob deserves better and rupert i would be doing everything in my power to make it up to my wife

patrick douglass

kristan new roberto was married, she was living with pattinson, this trailer trash knew exactly what she was doing, furthering her own crapy career, (sory trailers you didnt deserve that) a slime ball then, Kristan, you lost my respect and business, I even trashed 2 dvd's I recorded, they met the junk, as so should you and your Pittyfull Career. The Evans's children will hate you and call you an Adulterious bitch, which you are, I am 72 and Married to Ruth for 51 years, never did this Air Force Pilot Disgrace his wife, family,friends & God

Lasaint

they are both to blame but she is getting it more because so many people men women and children fell in love with her character as bella. the good girl, she sucks as an actress and that movie saved her ass, now the true kristen came out and the twilight veil is removed, people are seeing her for for the ****ty person and actress she is,

debbiedooo

I have to agree with her. Why havent we heard anything about this "man" and what about his wife has said or done about all this.

debbiedooo

I

debbiedooo

I agree with her. what does this "man" have to say for himself and what about the wife. dont hear to much about that do you. I think that is the bigger deal. I dont think Kristen wll be in his next movie!!!!

jemteku

You do not have an affair with a married man (at least you are not supposed to), so shut up. BOTH of you were wrong. You do not mess with another woman's husband, and he should not cheat if he is married.

vic

They are both wrong but lets face it, attractive young women can usually get what they want from men. She thought she would move up the latter by going with this director and he was stupid enough to have an affair with her. Women control sex period. And men are usually dogs and would screw just about any woman given a chance. Well she didn't help her cause and ruined his marriage. I hope she goes by the waste side.

charlense

can you say "Sexual Harassment"? He is her boss.