Kristen Stewart

MAD

She's the Fall Guy

8/16/2012 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_kristen_stewart_rupert_sanders_fameflynet-DATEKristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy.  She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

Phil

Kristen, Life isn't fair the stuff that's coming down on you are the consequence of your actions. Yes you were not alone in those actions but that brings right back to, life is not fair.

Vicky

quit your whining, Kristen, you are an adult, you could have said no. yes, he shares equal fault, but you are certainly not blameless, just because he is 19 yrs older. you knew what you were doing.

really

People GET A LIFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky

just say NO, ya moron. you both share equal blame, you are both adults. who gives a rats a$$ that he is 19 yrs older, you DO know how to say NO, don't you?

Lynn

It takes 2 to cheat, they are both equally responsible.

flamoon

He is a grown man and knows how to get what he wants.
I never cheated on a man let alone one I was in love with even in my younger days. Truth is what you did is wrong. Seems he wasn't worldly enough for you girlfriend.
You like them experienced and powerful.

Peg

Another immature idiot who cares nothing for the wife and kids. Been there, done that Kristin. I'd call you a swine, but I wouldn't want to insult PIGS. I hope you rot in Hell.

womp526

so you think that its ok to play jezebell and say oh I am young and you should fault the older man,because he should know better.(shut up slut)

purpleqn803

Although I really thought Kristen and Robert made an adorable couple I CANNOT blame Robert for not wanting anything to do with her. Yes, Rupert vis older but Kristen is old enough to know you DO NOT cheat on the person your with. If your not happy in the relationship leave, then be with who you want and NOT a married man. Sorry but the only people I feel sorry for are Robert, Ruperts wife and his kids they are the ones suffering by what you both did.

M

I'm not a WHORE God Damn it, I apologized, DO YOU HEAR ME I'M NOT A WHORE

Jane

This is not the first time this has happened in "Hollywood" or the "Burbs." Yes, she is young and he is older, married, with children, they both bear the blame for what happened. She probably wanted to explore, that is what young women do, especially in her profession, or any profession for that matter, look to history on that subject. As to his excuse, just another lousy husband tempted by youth and beauty!.. Go figure......

jamie

I think people need to back up and look at all the media... for one this article sounds like major bs, for another, she is the only one being raked over the coals, not sanders he's still with his wife and kids.. It has been said many times that she didn't sleep with him... I think it's sick how EVERYONE is just ramming her to the ground and sanders just walks away, why don't people boycott his movies??? Also, I guess EVERYONE forgot that Robert CHEATED on his girlfriend with Kristen, but yet, everyone is suppose to feel sorry for him and say she's no good and so on... Maybe she's too good for him,... The media is just feeding this drama and the public is being WAY too JUDGEMENTAL ON HER.....Sry but i'm rooting for her!!!!

LINDY LOU

Women have always been the one blamed and shamed when this kind of thing happens! Doesn't she know that by now? Women always take the heat. Men get away with it! Not fair, but true!

Jo

No fan of Kristen Stewart and she should not be upset with anyone but herself for her foolish and stupid indiscretion. She is at fault for being weak and the director should be tarred and feathered for being a cheating sleezebag on his wife and children.
Frankly what anyone sees in that girl who has about as much personality as a corpse is beyond me.
Robert Pattinson could and should do so much better than her.

ruth

...look on the bright side, Kristen, now everyone knows you can do more than just stand around with your mouth open.......you can also make the decision to sleep with a married men and now you can take responsibility for it!! Welcome to the real world!