Kristen Stewart

MAD

She's the Fall Guy

8/16/2012 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_kristen_stewart_rupert_sanders_fameflynet-DATEKristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy.  She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

ruth

Welcome to the real world, Kristen. You're not a little baby who needs to be protected anymore. You're 22 and you made the decision to do it with a married man. Time to grow up.

Alexia

These things happen. I'm in agreement with Kristen.

Mj

I think their both wrong and people cheat all the time. literally all the time and guess what? it is non of our buisness. I personally dont care what happens to either parties because I dont know them and they dont know me. She should take that into consideration before pubblically making a statement about it. like we really need to know how sorry you are. tell rob your sorry and tell ruperts wife your sorry you ruined their marraige not us cuz we dont know you and it doesnt affect us!

Travos

Hey the two doing the cheating are both at fault. As grown people we all know where the line is and when we cross it we are taking a risk in the least. She cant just sit back and get off the hook unscathed. How fair would that be for Rob? He is the one that's hurt the most no matter what.

She knew what she was doing and selling her body for a acting part is not a very wholesome excuse IMO. How sleazy

Jake4OClock

Put the blame on someone elses shoulders, Kristen.

Nelda

For everyone who commented on this affair. I think you should take a look around you and your life. I am willing to bet everyone of you have made bad choices in you life time. I know I have. Perhaps we should not be throwing stones, when we all live in glass houses. I am not saying what happened was right, I just saying if we never made mistakes in our life time, we would never learn from them. Calling people names only makes you as ugly as the actual event. Let both Rob and Kristen work thing out in their own minds, they don't need our help. I know this, because my husband had an affair on me, I had 2 children, and the pain was enough on it own, without help from the outside. Life goes on.

parkepg

Really? Who cares? Life does go on. Besides at 22 who does not make mistakes?

RUKidding

Oh Kristen,
I think you both are to blame, but why would you not think you didn't do anything wrong. The picture alone on TMZ shows it all. Rupert's actions were bad HE IS A TOTAL CHEATER, but as you say you knew he had kids and you still let it happen. HOW CAN IT NOT BE ALSO YOUR FAULT. Heck yes we fault him, that is obvious, but you also are to blame. I can forgive you, but I also hope your learned a lesson sad to say the hard way. You both cheated, you both are to blame, YOU COULD HAVE WALKED, YOU DIDN'T.

Kim

I've known men in authority who take advantage of young women working for them, praising them, telling them how special and talented they are. They are usually married with children and total predators. It doesn't mean he was solely to blame but I also was wondering why he has escaped the same scorn everyone is throwing at Kristen. He's a disgusting pig and he was the married one with kids. She will no doubt regret this the rest of her life. Then again she did say she wished someone would f...k her over. Be careful what you wish.

RUKidding

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HER WHY DIDN'T SHE SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You can pass the buck or spend it, but you still cheated. It is not unfair if she walked, she didn't. BOTH GUILTY, RUPERT FOR DAM SURE, BUT KRISTEN HOLDS THE CARDS ALS. I can't believe she doesn't feel any guilt, when she was not married and he was and she didn't walk and say no. NO, NO, NO. People she was caught in a car with a married man, kissing, she cheated, cheating is cheating period, it is not half cheating, who the heck made up these stupid rules. She learned a good lesson, I hope, lets move on, but she did cheat. Both did!

Jake4OClock

Attagurl, Kristin. You BLAME it on someone else gurlfriend.

Jack Thompson

Maybe I'm crazy ,but why does anyone give a S**T about Kristen, Pattinson, the Kardashians, Snooki, or any of these Grade Z -psuedo personalities?
Most Americans are morons !!

Terry

I feel sorry for this young girl. She is right... he is older, married and in a position of power. I hear nothing bad about him. SHAME! He was old enough to know better. It's always the woman's fault. I hope she uses this as a learning experience.

vanessa

It's not so common for women to cheat so everyone is making a big deal. It's just another case in the world of celebrities except she was the one cheating. Her career will not be jeopardize and Breaking Dawn will make millions once again.

Joanne

They are both sleazes. Both were incommitted relationships, both cheated. It's as simple as that.