Rihanna

I STILL LOVE

Chris Brown

8/19/2012 7:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081912_rihanna_ownRihanna did not mince words talking to Oprah about Chris Brown ... saying very simply, "I still love him."

As part of tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," O asked RiRi where her relationship with Chris stands today, nearly three years after his brutal attack on her.

Rihanna explained, "We're very, very close friends. We built a trust again and that's it. We love each other and we probably always will."

RiRi says the two are just friends now and they are in no way back together ... though she did admit, "I think he was the love of my life."

Let's hope not.

Gigohead

This has to be the worst step she has ever made. Shame on her for spitting in the face of the folks who pitied her and came to her defense. She is telling women it's ok to be beaten. As long as you love them it's ok! What a dumbass!

Jenny

People seem to forget the fact that she attacked him first. So sick of hearing about poor Rihanna. I am not excusing his actions in the least bit. However, they were BOTH in the wrong!!!

sierrarose

Don't be so quick to condemn this girl. She has had a history of domestic abuse in her family while growing up and was in an intense relationship with Brown when the abuse occurred. She could use a trustworthy person in her life to talk to about these matters.

goaway

Well, yes she might still care for him. Her grandmother taught her forgiveness....but I don't think she could stomach the fact of actually getting back together with him. This too shall pass...and she knows is her gut, it is hard to erase the pain associated with physical abuse.

hardcore_flower

"Sir, NEGATIVE, sir! Sir, the private belives any answer he gives will be wrong and the Senior Drill Instructor will only beat him harder if he reverses himself, SIR!"

One of my favorite lines from Full Metal Jacket. Seems to fit here.

Fuck Celebrities

She's a dumb ****.

Phreaky

Dumb dumb girl. All that weed smoking has killed too many brain cells.

devilgirl

What an idiot. Her handlers must be completely stupid like she is to let her give an interview that dumb.

tellmeaboutit

Bitch, please. Talk about dysfunctional. If that immature jerk is the love of her life, she's got a very hard road ahead of her, chasing violent losers and being her own worst enemy.

LDB

Thanks rihanna for letting young girls who look up to you think its smart to go back to their abusive boyfriends

bring back recent posts

...soooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD to here that......I pray she gets over a " man" who has no problem beating a woman....

nisiek

intense relationships are usually more violent, I am involved with a verbally abusive man that I want to leave but due to cir***stances beyond my control, money and other complicated issues I can't but she has money, looks and youth, luckily I have never been beat but she has and beaten to a pulp, that tells you right there that he does not and never will respect or really love her, Chris Brown is a true piece of **** and basically they deserve each other.

Xoxo

IF anybody saw the interview, they would know she did not mean it in THAT way..She said she loves him AS A FRIEND. I still don't agree with that but she said they love each other as FRIENDS.

Claudia

She wants to live the thug life.

nan

I guess if she doesnt mind getting treated like dirt by Chris Brown , why would she mind getting used by Oprah , to try and get her ratings out of the can..