Rihanna

I STILL LOVE

Chris Brown

8/19/2012 7:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081912_rihanna_ownRihanna did not mince words talking to Oprah about Chris Brown ... saying very simply, "I still love him."

As part of tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," O asked RiRi where her relationship with Chris stands today, nearly three years after his brutal attack on her.

Rihanna explained, "We're very, very close friends. We built a trust again and that's it. We love each other and we probably always will."

RiRi says the two are just friends now and they are in no way back together ... though she did admit, "I think he was the love of my life."

Let's hope not.

jl

Where's OJ when you need him!

Cinner

Not a surprise.

Gary

This young talentless ho is mentally de-ranged. She needs HELP but is too stupid to see that. One day one of her boyfriend abuser's will go too far and her fifteen minutes will finally end.

Linda

Live and let live. people change, and every human being on this planet screws up at times and makes bad choices. I get so tired of hearing professionals say that they can't change. Most abusers probably don't change, but there are some who do. Whose to say Rhianna won't meet a bigger jerk who does worse things to her, yes, he made a huge mistake of epic proportions, but if they truly love each other, and she feels they can work it out and that he truly has remorse, then it is nobody else's business if they want to try again. Life is too short to sit around wondering what could have been. Just take it slow and remember...it is your life, literally:)

myopinion

They were teenagers at the time of the fight between the two I hope they have both grown and matured.

Manimal

She still loves him. I hope she still likes bruises and broken teeth as well.

Gucci

Piss off Rihanna ya loser.

azneck1

What a wonderful influence to women. She truly needs help. And to all the people out there that support CB by buying his records, shame on you, too. Grow a brain.

gege

hmmm now does this shut every hater up?...:)

Murderface

Every time I see her I think of "Man Hands" from Seinfeld.

Jody

This stupid bitch is just asking to get killed by this guy. If it happens I won't feel the least bit sorry for her because he has already beat the **** out of her once. She has no reason to go back to this guy. She isn't needing someone to take care of her or her kids because of finances. There is no reason other than stupidity.

azneck1

I know so many women that say they're "disappointed" in Chris Brown because "he sings well, is cute and can dance." Disappointed??? Women should be absolutely pissed at this guy! But no, because of his talents, some women will become as shallow as humanly possible...much like Rihanna.

Belizeanborn

How she is feeling now is how people in their 20's feel. She needs time to grow and eventually will look back at this and realize that she really didn't know what love really is. When she finds that person that shows her what love really is, she will know how wrong she was.

tucker

Oh dear Lord, I think the only couple I care less about is Kim K. and her new publicity stunt, I mean, boyfriend, Kanye.

Chuck Snow

"I not enjoy getting beaten by men. I feel I deserve it."

Story over.