« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Tyson

Sports Talk for Chicks

8/21/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

082012_tyson_launch
Mike Tyson versus Muhammad Ali ain't your typical hot topic for women, but what is typical is Harv getting schooled on sports -- by a chick. Awesome!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MrCrowley73

Damn Mike you need to lay off the bath salts home boy.

Simone

WOW TMZ!!! EVEN WHEN YOU SADLY ATTEMPT TO NOT SOUND SEXIST YOU ARE STILL CONDESCENDING AS HELL. HOW MANY TEENY TINY STAFFS DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR STAFF?

MrHarrybawls2010

I always laugh when I hear some people say Tyson was better than Muhammad Ali. When Don King was trying to arrange a fight between Tyson and George Foreman in the 1990s, Tyson got up from the table (almost in tears) yelling at King "I'm not fighting that animal!!" And yet, Muhammad Ali fought George Foreman in 1974 (when Foreman was in his prime) and destroyed him. But not Mikey. He wouldnt even fight an aging and overweight Foreman, cause he knew he would lose badly. And yes, Tyson, we know you would have lost to Ali as well. You were one over-rated boxer that should not even be mentioned in the top 50 boxers of all time. Muhammad Ali was, is and always will be the Greatest!

Dennis Johnson

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............Wake me when this POS is off the grid.

skinnyminny

Find out how you can lose weight and earn cash at: www.losefatearncash.com. Take my 90 day Challenge for a chance to win $1000.00 at: www.gonein90dayz.info!

Greg

kid dynamite is a bitch. send him my way ill show him whats up. punk ass bitch made ******.

Sandeep Sabir

Today I watch Biography do***entary film about Mike Tyson. It is must watch for those who love this legend and those who love the sport.