Madonna

I FORGIVE ELTON JOHN!

8/23/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082312_madonna_launchMadonna is calling for an end to her feud with Elton John -- dedicating one of her songs to Sir Elton during a recent concert in France ... and saying she forgives him for calling her a "fairground stripper."

It all went down Tuesday night in Nice -- Madonna dedicated her song "Masterpiece" to Elton, saying, "I know he's a big fan of it. And I know he's a big fan of mine. And you know? I forgive him. Gotta start somewhere."

In case you didn't know, Elton said Madonna "looks like a f***ing fairground stripper" earlier this month in an interview -- adding, "She's such a nightmare ... Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn't have happened to a bigger c***."

But Madonna's dedication might have been backhanded -- because "Masterpiece" is the song that beat out Elton John's "Hello Hello" for Best Original Song at the Golden Globes in January.

Elton was pissed -- and his husband David Furnish famously blasted Madonna after the GG win, calling her "desperate" and saying her acceptance speech "was embarrassing in its narcissism."

But now, Madonna wants to let bygones be bygones ... or does she?

Thanks to Madonna-TV.com for the clip.

Mary

What's it to him?
Why not mind his own career and family?
More negativity from John.

SafetyBoss

John variously wore the most over the top boa feathered/ eye glasses getups of all time. He should talk.
It surprises me that he'd go after her on-stage costumes.
It's only show biz. Why slam another for doing their own thing? Is he just plain mean?

Dave

I love Elton John but it is time for him to rise above this silly tiff. They are both great artists. This does not make him look good. And it is kinda mean spirited. EJ can do better...

Mr. Grimm

Wait, so im not really participating in a satanic ritual as I read this? Gotcha.

Elton told the truth about this woman.

victory

Is that hair under Madonna's armpits? Come on woman, your taking this rebel thing a bit far. Not pretty.

Level34

Man, I thought that hose bag would have called it quits by now. OH THE HUMANITY...

tom

LMAO forgive him by dedicated the song you won the golden globe for and he lost too. That is way to funny.

nORRis8

I think I got a disease just by watching this video. My balls are itchy.

JKelly

You can't throw shade at an epic shade flinger.

Phoenix

Come on: It's not the age, (that's bigotry). It's that it's the same sh-- it was twenty years ago, and I think that people should have had better icons.
I grew up on farms, I am not impressed by watching an animal "rut" I enjoy story telling, art and people who are trying to share ideas, not sell products.

amber

"I know he's a big fan of it. And I know he's a big fan of mine." ermmm from what exactly, him calling her desperate or saying her tour is a "disaster". What an ego!

mar1ey

Madonna needs to go back to her old style of music and stop with this nonsense. She has a following and made her mark, just as Elton, Billy Joel, and Bruce. Today's young people only see her as old and will never appreciate that she was provocative and pushed boundaries "back in the day" She will never be relevant with them.

Sapphiegirl

She certainly acts like a fairground stripper both professionally and in her personal life. When are we going to get a picture gallery of stars who don't dress their age? Magrandmada would CERTAINLY be featured prominently!

ucistu

um "Masterpiece" is the song that won the Golden Globe instead of Elton's Song. Fo Sho shes being nasty

Cujeaux

I hope Elton stays right on her ass. I hate the haughty old bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments