Grindr

Paris Hilton's an Idiot ...

Who Dates Gay Men

9/20/2012 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_grindr_tweet_paris_doug
Some of Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriends are so obviously gay ... it's shocking she hadn't heard of Grindr before her recent AIDS rant -- this according to the makers of the gay phone app.

Grindr tweeted at Paris moments ago, writing, "Frankly, we're surprised that you hadn't heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date."

Grindr then links to the above photo of Paris and her ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt from a 2009 costume party, where Doug is dressed like a fairy.

(Okay, that's pretty funny.)

You'll recall, Paris was speaking about Grindr when she said, "Gay guys are the horniest people in the world ... they're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

Carl

She's just happy to be on TMZ again. That being said, she's 31 now not 21. She needs to grow up.

Mandy

lol well so much for the high road.

Tammy

The woman has the right to think and/or say whatever the heck she wants.

johnwayne1

Poor fellow looks like he's about to vomit or maybe he's worried about the costs of antibiotics.

Tired of them ALL

She'll do anything for attention. Just one more reason to call her a whore. Fame whore, attention whore, you get the idea.

Majestik

I have to wonder....did that cab driver walk into work the day after selling this private convo and hand in his keys?
I suppose the argument will be like The Kate Middleton pics, since she was in a public taxi he had a right to tape the convo.
As I said before, George Orwell should've named his book 2012, not 1984.

WILLY BELLY

And this nonsense from a slut that wears a size 11 shoe. Most Drag Queens wear that size. Could Paris be a ladyboy ;@)

Vanessa

OMG!!!!OHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! funny or die ..I love this I love Paris too but I mean she's too rich to be that dumb so I have to sympatize with Grindr..!!!!!

tony

that makes the gay guys look worse than her. they know they are gay, yet gay people are such fame whores....that they will pass themselves off as straight just to bask in the glow of paris hilton

2drk2fck

how is this news?? I shouldve kick her ass on the flight to the Bahamas when she insulted me and every WOMAN in AMERCIA as she said I looked "so 40"!!!
I was 31 at the time. This girl is trash and will never change! She is lucky I couldve made a buck as well for kicking HER ASS

kade

This is serious. I get so sick of those in the GLBT community that drone on about the AIDS epidemic but don't mention the behavior that causes the disease. AIDS is preventable. If Paris Hilton likes gay guys then she has a right to be concerned about their HIV status. If more gay males had similar concerns, fewer lives would be lost to the disease.

John T.

I would pay to see someone punch this slut in her skinny face She is such a waste of human flesh.

Beauty

Yeah, Good point, Grindr (and what a classy name there.). Possibly there are lots of gay men keeping themselves in the closet and pretending that they are straight for whatever reason. Now that is something that I find deplorable. Be gay, do your thing but don't live your life passing yourself off as straight, date and/or get married to women, make families, ect then run around *********** with other men. Such a sad way to live your life for both you and the woman involved not to mention pretty scary and dangerous for the innocent party involved. And dare I say GROSS.

DesertButterfly

lmao...all i can say is well guess it would take one to know one huh Paris...

damn...i really thought we were rid of her for now...please if we ignore it..it will go away...

kade

When there are condoms in the public restrooms during AIDS Walk events so that those hooking up will use protection, it says something about gay men that Grindr won't admit. Paris Hilton is an idiot but it doesn't mean she's wrong.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments