Ben Affleck

Comeback Kid is

Ballin' with Valets!!

10/12/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

101212_benaffleck_still
Just in case "Argo" isn't proof enough that Ben Affleck is back on top in Hollywood -- check him out dropping a cool hundy on the valet! "Gigli," my ass.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Diamond Goddess!

Good for Ben! He's a talented guy with a worldview (does charity work overseas).
BTW--Ben NEVAH looked better than when he was with JLo!!!
(Jus' sayin'.)

some guy

Wonder if J Lo is having second thoughts about her boy toy. Don't let Ben out of your sights, Jennifer.

Sassy

Ben is the damn man!! I never understood why he was treated like crap after he and Jennifer Lopez broke up. Please don't try to say Gigli is the cause - it was actually pretty funny.

He's a better actor than Jennifer, she came out of it unscathed, yet Ben was dissed left and right. I never understood why! ! I'm a fan of hers, she's great, but he's more talented in my eyes as far as acting goes, yet people dogged the guy out. His directing is pretty good, too.

Sassy

One movie (Gigli for Ben) shouldn't be the go-to response as far as why Ben was always dogged after his relationship with Jennifer. Most actors have one or two they regret!

BigJigga304

Trying to hard again, Ben, as usual

some guy

Wonder if J Lo is having second thoughts about her boy toy.

maureen harber

I respect this man on so many levels. I ami no youngster, I just understand what he is trying to tell us through his films and the way he lives his life. Reminds me of my husband and our world view.

Stiletto

A $100.00? Isn't that how much Matt Damon gives him for his weekly allowance?

soberandsmober

Why is everyone pounding this "comeback kid" meme with this guy? He's been an a-lister again for years and years now.

w

Ben's an Obamabot, I lost all respect for him now...