Paris Jackson

'80s Supermodel?

10/14/2012 3:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1012_paris_carolHere's Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter Paris Jackson at an event in L.A. on Thursday (left) -- and '80s supermodel and former "Celebrity Apprentice" star Carol Alt, 51, in NYC on Thursday (right).

Pretty young things.

We're just sayin'.

tracker

Paris is a beautiful young woman.her dad would be proud.

fifi

Wow - Carol Alt looks amazing!

Mr E

Aww, Arnie the doctor's daughter looks so cute with bangs!

lindy

She's extremely pretty and from what I've read about her, she's surprisingly grown up. Wish her the best.

Calinative

I've never got the hair in the eyes thing.It would drive me crazy.

SheisHot

Paris is stunning! She is going to be amazing at whatever she puts her mind to!

aspire

Paris is very mature at the age of 14 and the 3 kids are very close to each other i just hope they stay that way.

Dover

Carol Alt has a nice throat....if you know what I mean.

⇛⇛⇛ Wacko Jacko's Cat (◉_◉)

Slut

annie

She needs to go by her real name, Paris Klein. She is not MJ's daughter, never has been, never will be.

Turk182

Carol Alt all the way! She was and still is gorgeous!

CANCEL this little girls' Twitter Account

ohreally

No, but she is going to be beautiful when she grows up.

Dose Of Reality

Where are the fans getting that "she's so mature (smart - intelligent - independent etc.)" from? You don't know her. In fact you know very little about her. It's the same train of thought that stuperfans use when they speak about MJ. You cast these images on them because that is what you want so hard to believe.

Stuperfans also go on and on about how "beautiful" she is. Really? Are you kidding me?
I'm sorry but to be completely honest, in that picture she looks like a foot. Make that a prosthetic foot. In other pictures, she is at best, average and that's fine.

MJ's fans will do nothing but succeed in destroying her life and ruining her self image forever. You are condemning her into having many of the same issues MJ had. You you want to do her and the other kids push to keep them out of the public eye and as anonymous as possible.

Rainbow Heydrich

Paris is just wearing some eyeliner. Chill, people. What do you expect, some puritan s--t? Yes, Michael was protective of her, but that was when she was a child. She's a 14 year old teenager now, of course she's going to be interested in makeup and the like. I think her eyeliner looks cool, and I used to wear eyeliner at her age and didn't turn out any worse for it.

As for the attention, I agree, I don't think LaToya should be dragging the kids around to her events for publicity. Nor do I think TMZ should be giving her so much attn. since she is still a minor.

And saying a 14 year old is pretty is not pedophilia (and pedophilia factually involves kids, not teens, anyway). It's an opinion, and I don't think it is sexual... but still PJ is not a celebrity, so I don't think she belongs on TMZ. I think her privacy needs to be respected, even if her father was famous, she has a right to grow up without so much undue attention and we as the public (and you as media) have a responsibility to respect boundaries.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments