'Honey Boo Boo'

Hollywood Pool Babes

Better REDNECKONIZE!

10/16/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

101512_honeybooboo_still
'Honey Boo Boo' and her Mama June are making a huge splash in Hollywood -- by hitting their glamorous hotel pool and flaunting some good ole redneck culture (yeah, we said it).

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Lee

They are not red necks. They are white trash, big difference.
Feel sorry for the guy who as to clean the pool.

jade

WTF!!" I still cannot get get over the fact that these trash talking.welfare robbing mud bathing third couzin doing can't buy he fat lil glitzy look a like a bathing suit. YOUR IN HOLLYWOOD,NOT YOUR TOWNS MUDD PIT, GET DRRSSED REZPECTIVELY, YOUR KIDS GOING TO HAVE PICS TAKEN AND U HAVE HER IN BOY SHORTS AND A TEE? TASTELESS

mannequin

And this is what America has come to.

VICKI

I WONDER IF MOMMA JUNE WORE HER BATHING SUIT AT THE POOL. WHAT WERE THE REACTIONS OF THE OTHER GUESTS? HMMMM

bigred

anyone who watches this trash is just as trashy as them. TLC sucks never watch that channel

gossipgirl86

So with the money they have they can't afford to buy that child a damn bathing suit??

Toilethead

God, please make it go away.

su.san smith

PLEASE don't have Honey Boo Boo and Mama June on TMZ LIVE - Did you see Ch. 5 yesterday - Sam Rubin Interviewed them and it was scary - the kid doesn't behave and it is hard to watch. PLEASE TMZ rethink about them on LIVE.

Honeys Booboo

I hope she waited 30 minutes after gorging herself
on Butter 'n' Skettie...

Bagman

It should be Honey MOO MOO. TV is going downhill fast, the people who put this crap on TV should be put in jail for lowering the American IQ

wendy

everyone has bad comments because they are an easy target. I like them, I watched on TMZ live, that would make for a great show to see them move to California. even though I do support them, it must be said...5 bucks said she peed in the pool!

BillyBurke

Growing up in Southern California I was never called a "Cracker" until going to Georgia....

It took me until now to realize what they meant...

Honey Boo Boo peeing in one of my favorite Hollywood pools, life just ain't the same...

patty

I honestly do not know what the interest is in this family. I tried to watch, but after 5 mins, I could not handle the stupidity. They are just making fools of themselves. I feel bad for the little girl because she is going to be just as big as her mom. Did you see her on TMZ with the McDonald's cup, had already eaten and was already wanting more food. Take care of your daughter, she is only 7 years old!

UZURBRAIN

Who watches this crap?

kitnplayn

It is very intellectually-stunted for a country to entertain themselves by making fun of their own people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments