Mitt Romney

Transcripts RELEASED

10/25/2012 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1025_romney_article_doc_launch

TMZ has obtained the complete transcripts of Mitt Romney's testimony -- which he's accused of lying under oath to screw over his friend's ex-wife.

The testimony was given in 1991 at Norfolk Probate and Family Court in Massachusetts.

During his examination, Romney was asked how he first became acquainted with Staples and Tom Stemberg. Romney explained ... a venture capital businessman from another firm "mentioned to me a gentleman named Tom Stemberg had a business plan to commence an office supply chain and was looking for capital to fund that."

Romney continued, "I told him I didn't think it was a very good idea, but I'd look at it."

update_bar
2:45 PM PT -- If you enjoy learning how business people valuate stocks, you're gonna LOOOOVE these documents.

If not, you should probably click on our story about Lindsay Lohan's publicist quitting ... it's wayyy more interesting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

This WON'T matter...Romney will when by a landslide!! Go Romney Go!

jeremyrowell

That's groundbreaking investigative work TMZ! Great job reporting nothing. you guys rock!

oink

The People in the USA looses if Romney wins.

oink

Romney will sell the USA to the highest bidder. $$$$

Lucky_130

Dirty politics in late October as usual. Im still voting for Rosanne though!

whateverIsay

Never shop at Staples again...... THAT WAS EASY!!!

Dionnehoy78

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, Fox90.Com

Hammer

Libs scraping the bottom of the barrel

Gina

This is nothing but more desperation from Obama. Americans want to truth about Benghazi!

DetroitRocks

This cant be true because Staples was all Romneys idea and he built the company

bjay

Wish we could get other things unsealed, such as Obama's college transcripts. Wonder why he's so secretive. Must be something juicy.

Pudding Tang

No big deal at all. A mere attempt from the democraps to slow Romney's momentum.

barb

Allred. Synonymous with the phrase that rhymes with witch hunt (if the word "witch rhymed with "stupid").

And as for TMZ...you remind me of Maureen Sullivan...bitter, scorned, and eager to talk sh!t even though you're full of it.

Thatgirllaura

We Clinton lied under oath about a bj the Republicans tried to have him impeached. Romney lies about a business and it value, to help screw over a woman who legally deserved 1/2, under oath, and the republicans are trying to change to focus to what the woman did get. That's not the point. The point is romeny lied under oath PERIOD but to top it off, it was about the value of a company. And we want to trust him to turn the economy around?

Steve

Look at the little lib children trying to bash President Romney. Ha. They see the future and it hurts. Levin must be sweating bullets.

Oh my God, What to do? Bash, bash, bash. Maybe that will help. LOL.

Not working clowns. Go to Washington and help "The Annointed One" pack his bags.

Romney is coming to save you. You're just too slow to realize it yet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments