Legalizing Pot

You Be the Judge

11/11/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-marajuana-colorodo-washington
It's been a wild week for weed enthusiasts ... recreational marijuana was legalized in Colorado and Washington -- kinda -- allowing anyone over 21 to purchase the drug whenever they want.

It's completely revolutionary -- but it raises all kinds of kush-y questions. So we gotta ask ...

OH NO!

Just what America needs....more slugging non-productive pot heads. On top of that, the fat will get fatter after getting the munchies. We are ****ing doomed. Americans are already stupid, and now we are going to legalize 'loco weed'. I guess we have just given up the fight. Let China take over the whole thing, we are going be too stoned to fight back. ****!

GLaDOS

Who's the 12 year old girl that came up with these dumb ass questions?

lynn

I don't know any stoners who willingly go to Taco Bell out of anything other than absolute munchie desperation. I'd hit up a grocery store before I touched Taco Bell...

Niall Higgins

I will not be the Judge but i will vote on whats worse [ ]weed or [x]Alcohol.

Yurra Knutz

Pffft, Drug dealers legalized weed years ago. The authorities are just now reading the memo.

The Real JJ

Legalize all drugs? These are stupid f#cking questions but alcohol is way worse than weed.

luckycharym

Yea, come on Florida, lets vote it in. NOW!

SarahBeebee

Where's snoop dog when you need a comment from him? I wonder if snoop dog is going to move to Colorado now? lol

Ace

I had something really important to say but I can't remember what it was, man.

Kayla

I live in Seattle, Washington. Everyone smokes pot here anyway, because this state sucks and it's boring lol.

Bruno

LEGALIZE all drugs : no.
DECRIMINALIZE all drugs: yes
If you don't see the difference, then I suggest you lay off the spliff/glass/paraphernalia and educate yourself!

Ashlee

Everyone that thinks pot is bad needs to watch The Union: The business behind getting high. Best movie ever and pot could solve all of our problems!! Wake up people!!

Bridget

Why do some people think that weed is worse then liquor? Seriously, I don't get that. No one has ever overdosed on weed. Weed doesn't cause vital organs to shut down. Weed doesn't cause people to become violent out of nowhere. I'm assuming we have all seen it, a perfectly nice, peaceful person turn violent when they have had to much to drink. I've never seen weed do that to someone.

Passion Of The Taint

THIS HARMLESS PLANT HAS THE ABILITY TO SAVE OUR ECONOMY, HELP THE SICK AND MAKE *******S DISAPPEAR.

ONLY THE UNEDUCATED AND OLD SCHOOL BELIEVES THAT THIS PLANT IS THE DEVILS LETTUCE.

MAYBE ONE-DAY SMART PEOPLE WILL REALIZE THE FULL POTENTIAL OF A NATURALLY SAFE DRUG.

ONE BAD THING… IT JUST NEEDS TO COME DOWN IN PRICE!!!
$3.00 A GRAM WOULD BE PERFECT!

DR. SNOOP DOUGG BM

amanda

Just what the white house needs the whole governing body to be high to solve the basic needs of this great country. Imagine what influence weed can have in these dumbheads.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments