Lindsay Lohan

Judd For Yourself

11/21/2012 12:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1116_lindsay_judd_spl_fameHere's gorgeous "Liz & Dick" star Lindsay Lohan in NYC the other day -- and country diva Wynonna Judd back in 2009.

One has a really famous half-sister.

We're just sayin'.

Andyconda

I see susan CNT was on here earlier..
did she leave out of desperation to find someone else that liked drugs,cutting an bad acting

Andyconda

are those two " Doublemint gum twins" up on top?

ilovegossip

If I was Lindsay, I 'd fire my stylist! 2 horrible looks in one night.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK, watching Leno and Blohan she'll be in NY for thanksgiving with the entire grifter clan. I guess the warrant will just have to wait till she's 'ready'. . .

Marvin

Re: Jay Leno......I watched the opening bit with Lindsay meeting Jay in the hallway and thought it was cute and well produced. Lindsay voice sounded much better with a more pleasant tone. Went to sleep and this morning I watched the first five minutes of the interview with Jay and her voice sounded terrible, low pitched, flat, poor articulation and mumbling, difficult to understand and raspy and deep. I think LiLO smoked a bunch of ciggs and had a few drinks which changed her voice.

Grandma Cracker

Poor Lindsay, she just cannot pull off the glamour look any more.......who the hell picked that awful gown. So ill fitting and awful color! And what was up with the dark roots and plastered extensions? Does she glue them to her gigantic forehead now? I don't get the look at all!

johnnydanger

Lindsay has destroyed her looks and is irrelevant. Wynona looks like Chris Farley.

Andyconda

MARVIN
LiLO needs lots of work on her husky raspy mumbling voice........doesn't seem like she is really trying to speak clearly or project a pleasant feminine voice with a good vocal quality. The Long Island accent needs to go also.....too much hanging with DiLO.
---------------
remember steve Perry from Journey???
do you think his voice will ever get better?
NO, Its a shame because I liked him.
but when your throat and lungs are screwed then there is no hope..
Lindsay was far too young to be talking like wolfman jack..
so I imagine if she ever hits the ripe old age of 30.. it will sound like a chainsaw...or no words at all

Debster

Gorgeous? Who's writing this crap?

Hot Farts

what? you do not enjoy my satin covered potatos? My fat fat belly? Humph!

Hot Farts

After all...I took a bath

LLsez

More tweets and blogs for Blo not to read:

"@HolyMoly: Lindsay Lohan wears horrid dress and looks terrible at premiere for awful movie. Welcome back, Linds! http://t.co/sUCxlVMM"
______________________________________

"@Gawker: Lindsay Lohan says jail made her a better fake crier. Maybe we should all go to jail? #YOLOLiLo http://t.co/5alMA7Ua"

Hot Farts

I laugh my ass off that there was a red carpet premiere for a Lifetime movie...since when? Wow - this hooka got a lot ridin' on this huh? Well Hooka. The bubble already burst bitch! Better find another job soon!

LLsez

Ha....Grant is starting to dump on Blo.......

“@accesshollywood: Great having @GrantBowler on @LiveAccess! Actor Says Working With Lindsay Lohan Was An Exercise ‘In Patience’: http://t.co/NaGA3p57”

Grandma Cracker

Looks like it was the Hollywood premire without any stars!

Just Lindsay and a bunch of paid paps that they must have promised dinner to!

Even her leading man said "f*ck this sh*t" and stayed home!